Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was this a season and half for Frank? Should have let him finish that shit out maybe work it out

lol I guess they saw how it worked out for Ole sodjegaard..

@toheeb27 @Blue_London yall explain what’s the reasoning behind this
Team has underachieved, we don’t have a coherent playing style, Lampard this season has shown no improvement and the new big money signings most likely don’t like him.

No need to fret though, firing managers is the Chelsea way and to the chagrined of fans of other clubs, it tends to work out well for us.

Team has underachieved, we don’t have a coherent playing style, Lampard this season has shown no improvement and the new big money signings most likely don’t like him.

No need to fret though, firing managers is the Chelsea way and to the chagrined of fans of other clubs, it tends to work out well for us.
Lol should of just waited for you to reply.

Look at what the academy lads was doing for yall, and you guys replaced them with finding Timo and company. SMH

Reactions: GNS
New Chelsea fans don’t give a fuck about sackings. That’s all they’ve known.

Roman has had 12 managers I think.

I honestly thought they would switch the formula until I see them spend £230m during a pandemic and then I knew that if Frank don’t get it right by Xmas he’d be gone.

Imagine being sacked cause of Kepa da Keeper...smh.

Just read he was complaining about how Frank treated him.

Let’s see if Tuchel makes him number 1 again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back