Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden looks to be the truth... With Foden, Mase, Rashford, Lamptey, Mount, Saka, Sancho, Ben White, Guehi, Smith Rowe, Henderson (gk), Bellingham, Maddison, CHO etc it might be fun to watch England again soon... Especially when you add a few older players like Sterling and Grealish into the mix...
Thank u for including Mount, u have no idea how much i appreciate that bro....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Really enjoyable game.

And for me, City are the contenders now. 6 wins on the bounce.

S/o to AV and Dean Smith.

DC is better than NY and LA? In what ways?
LA is trash great weather but Transport is awful, spent so much on Cabs and the drivers TALK WAY TOO MUCH!! There isn't much of a nightlife Hollywood strip is just people stunting. Everyone thinks they are someone it's just corny and the homeless situation you is insane I could write a book on how much I hate LA.

New York was ok while everyone in LA thinks they are Special in New York everyone HATES their jobs and you feel it. TRASH PIZZA!! and I think ADOS started in New York Soon people heard my accent I wasn't black to them instantly

DC i wasn't there long but the vibe was better People seemed cool more historic and cultural sites and I enjoyed Georgetown

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
LA is trash great weather but Transport is awful, spent so much on Cabs and the drivers TALK WAY TOO MUCH!! There isn't much of a nightlife Hollywood strip is just people stunting. Everyone thinks they are someone it's just corny and the homeless situation you is insane I could write a book on how much I hate LA.

New York was ok while everyone in LA thinks they are Special in New York everyone HATES their jobs and you feel it. TRASH PIZZA!! and I think ADOS started in New York Soon people heard my accent I wasn't black to them instantly

DC i wasn't there long but the vibe was better People seemed cool more historic and cultural sites and I enjoyed Georgetown

Whenever I get there I'm definitely renting a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back