Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been going down a rabbit hole of Evra's houseguests the prank he pulled on Pique, maaaaan wtf lol

:lookatthisshit:

Goodfellas GIFs | Tenor

In a couple of years time, they're gonna come out and give a public apology to Lewandowski for not giving it to him... Same way they did Iniesta, watch!

If I was Lewa I’d tell them to eat a bag of dicks if they did that to me. Man played out his skin.
they need to have a have best gk and diff positions or just say fuck it all.

LOL, he said u guys had agreed to personal terms with Sancho. It's not his fault u broke mfers decided to low-ball Dortmund.
Dont get gassed because you're signing a geriatric Thiago Silva! Poor Tomori getting sent out on loan and he's your best central defender. Chelsea doing some confused business. A couple good signings but a couple mad moves too

Man, it’s so nice to see Kante healthy in the first training session of the pre season.

Even with all these flashy signings we are making in this window, IMO, Kante is still our most important player and we are going to need him to be available all season if we are going to have any chance to be successful.

Man, it’s so nice to see Kante healthy in the first training session of the pre season.

Even with all these flashy signings we are making in this window, IMO, Kante is still our most important player and we are going to need him to be available all season if we are going to have any chance to be successful.
Oh, and before u vultures come in here, NO, WE ARE NOT SELLING KANTE. I don’t know how this remains a thing.

Lol, when Sarri was here, I was open to a Kante for Pogba swap.
Raiola knows where Pogba's bread is buttered now so he is going nowhere, but if Chelsea don't know what they've got in N'golo then we can recreate that World Cup winning partnership for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back