Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal third, fam?

Explain.

They're always a (defensive) player or two away from stability imo. Given Emery's track record I fully expect him to step his game up in his 2nd season...if they sign Ziyech - overmars from Ajax basically offered him at Arsenal - sign one proper central defender than they could finish as the best of the rest this season...

Last edited:
On paper we got a great team...but I feel ya tho...sadly

Problem is that with an exception here and there - de gea, maybe Pogba - none of the man u players would be starters at Juve, City, Barca, Real etc etc, basically the teams Yall need to be able to compete with.

It's been discussed on here endlessly but as long as the board is backing individual players instead of the managers (transfer) system/philosophy, I fear the worst for Man U.

Problem is that with an exception here and there - de gea, maybe Pogba - none of the man u players would be starters at Juve, City, Barca, Real etc etc, basically the teams Yall need to be able to compete with.

It's been discussed on here endlessly but as long as the board is backing individual players instead of the managers (transfer) system/philosophy, I fear the worst for Man U.

Who at Arsenal starts at City, Barca, Juve etc??????

Please remember Rashford is of interest to Barca...

Also Madrid want Pogba and Lindelof had to bat off links to Barca just today...Lukaku wanted by Conte

Only links I see to Arsenal players are Özil to Fenebache and Kokschniy back to France for a second rate team. No big teams want Arsenal players...*spellcheck...I’m drunk rn

How are Arsenal better than Spurs, Chelsea or Utd?

Last edited:
Who at Arsenal starts at City, Barca, Juve etc??????

Please remember Rashford is of interest to Barca...

Also Madrid want Pogba and Lindelof had to bat off links to Barca just today...Lukaku wanted by Conte

Only links I see to Arsenal players are Özil to Fenebache and Kokschniy back to France for a second rate team. No big teams want Arsenal players...*spellcheck...I’m drunk rn

How are Arsenal better than Spurs, Chelsea or Utd?

None are lol, but that was the whole point fam, man u fell of like Arsenal did. No one considers them title contenders nore are they playing CL footy.

Lol no one wants Pogba so now talkin' about buildin' a team around him SMH. Of all the shit we been thru post Fergie where people say 'shows how much United has fallen off' this is by far the worst.

We should be teachin' him humility right now but instead we tryna suck his dick. Embarrassin'. Pathetic. I don't respect anyone involved includin' Ole

giphy.gif

Lol no one wants Pogba so now talkin' about buildin' a team around him SMH. Of all the shit we been thru post Fergie where people say 'shows how much United has fallen off' this is by far the worst.

We should be teachin' him humility right now but instead we tryna suck his dick. Embarrassin'. Pathetic. I don't respect anyone involved includin' Ole
Come support Chelsea we are not delusional over here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back