Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what Im saying, the smaller teams take it serious whilst the big team dont/didnt... The fact they are all in the lower leagues now proves the bottom English clubs can hang...

Southampton (just survived relegation), Everton and Swansea (now in the lower leagues) dont have the squad depth to keep up...

The big EPL teams are the only clubs that never took the Europa serious... They dont wanna travel to Eastern Europe on Tuesday with a big derby on a Saturday...

Yeah nobody likes to go to Kazakhstan n shit, even eredivisie clubs that rarely play in Europe feel they're to good for that shit.

Of course the Prem clubs could hang with the La liga clubs but I feel the same could be said for the bundes liga or serie A clubs, for a lot of competitions the EL isn't financially interesting untill they reached the knock out stages but its quite a journey getting there.

The Wolves took the EL seriously, damn shame they went out without swinging, Nuno gambled with his gameplan n lost.

Sevilla on Sunday...I remember clearly Jose started Martial, Rashford and Pogba on the bench...we get knocked out of CL and then Jose post match interview was where he lost me forever.

I pray we can turn that result around on Sunday.

Sevilla on Sunday...I remember clearly Jose started Martial, Rashford and Pogba on the bench...we get knocked out of CL and then Jose post match interview was where he lost me forever.

I pray we can turn that result around on Sunday.
He should have been sacked on the spot after that presser. Woooo the dark days boy

Shit Yall lucky Yall ain't facing Inter, all u need to do to out wit OGS United is give them the ball lol. Sevilla gonna try to dominate regardless...

Sevilla was the better squad back then though, wouldn't be surprised if they walked way with it this Sunday aswell...
They were clearly a better unit but a manager of Mourinho's pedigree with the squad he had should have been able to get the job done against them.

Yeah i am not confident about Sunday. Apart from Martial everyone seems to be below par at the moment.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
They were clearly a better unit but a manager of Mourinho's pedigree with the squad he had should have been able to get the job done against them.

Yeah i am not confident about Sunday. Apart from Martial everyone seems to be below par at the moment.

Why? Not like Yall were competing to win the CL back than or looked like going far at all lol. No one was surprised Yall got knocked out by Sevilla.

But low key, no hate, it's great to see teams like Man U and Inter slowly returning back to elite euro status, hopefully AC Milan and Arsenal can come back from the dead aswell.

Why? Not like Yall were competing to win the CL back than or looked like going far at all lol. No one was surprised Yall got knocked out by Sevilla.
Neither were Sevilla thats the point lol. It's not like we got knocked out by one of the elite. A decent European team, but not the type of team that should have caused Mourinho to melt down like that. The guy was crying about not being able to compete with Sevilla. That's not what I want to see from my leader

Messi's greatness is undeniable BUT he still never carried Argentina to a World Cup. Some give him a pass for that but it's a black mark against his name. It's not like he had trash teams either.

Unpopular take, Xavi, aided by Iniesta, was the real force of that generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back