Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just want consistency. What happened to martial won't be given outside the box in some matches. If that's the rule of football keep it across the board we ain't blaming united we are asking where is the consistency

All of that but it's obvious that United is similar to clubs like Real and Juve and are simply favoured by the Uefa and domestic leagues due to the global commercial interests. Yesterday was another prime example for a soft PK that we all know would never have been granted if it occurred on the other side of the pitch.

People in Asia ain't staying up untill 3am to watch Kopenhagen ball lol. Its not really noticable here in Europe but back in Asia you couldn't turn on the tele without seeing some prem or top La liga club commercial, from Ronaldo and Messi promoting drinks to Bale promoting peanuts, Lampard in a sigaret commercial and shit.

Did you guys read the article?

If your complaining about the laws of the game then keep the same energy when your team gets a pen that you hating on Utd for getting.

One clear pen out of the 21 that was not a pen, all the others are pens following the current laws of the game.

When Bruno got that pen I was the first one to state that Villa were robbed.

But in general, if you are in the box causing havoc, you can get pens. Be mad at the game.....or....be mad at yo team for not creating enough.

Last edited:
I keep saying Utd recruitment team are the worst around.

I willing to bet we pay what Dortmund asked for months ago...

He’s talking rubbish. You saying if yesterday that Pulisic got the exact same pen as Martial... it wouldn’t be given because Chelsea are not favoured by UEFA the same as Real, Juve or Utd????

If I misunderstood, apologies but that sounds like rubbish to me.
Read what I said. Both post I didn't say it was united fault I said it's the quality of refereeing.

Plus it's proven that big clubs get the decisions if pulisic was in that position he probably would of got then pen it doesn't take away the fact if it was on the halfway line it wouldn't be given.

Read what I said. Both post I didn't say it was united fault I said it's the quality of refereeing.

Plus it's proven that big clubs get the decisions if pulisic was in that position he probably would of got then pen it doesn't take away the fact if it was on the halfway line it wouldn't be given.

Ok I see... and agree on certain fouls being judged different depending on where on the pitch it happens.

But then isn’t there the argument that a clear goal scoring opportunity is taken away but what can be seen as a “soft” pen. Where as a foul on the halfway line could mean less opportunity to leading to a goal. The attacking team could have given the ball away before it even got near the box as opposed to being in the box and being stopped from shooting?

I know that was not explained very well but I’m sure you get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back