Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a club as successful as arsenal you lot give spurs sooo much attention. For majority of my life the rivalry been one way and currently while they have shown a lot of progress they haven't taken that next level.

The media hype and bias plays a part in it. There is a disdain for Arsenal FC that permeates throughout the British sports media.

OT: Seeing the tyres go on both Mercedes cars

tenor.gif

So, talks of Kasper Schmeichel to United??? Not sure how I feel about this, he is a dope keeper, son of a United legend but should he replace DDG???

If we did sign him, I would like DDG to have a chance to battle for his place with some competition for his spot... But would Kasper some to United knowing he would need to fight for the no.1 jersey???

So, talks of Kasper Schmeichel to United??? Not sure how I feel about this, he is a dope keeper, son of a United legend but should he replace DDG???

If we did sign him, I would like DDG to have a chance to battle for his place with some competition for his spot... But would Kasper some to United knowing he would need to fight for the no.1 jersey???
Makes no sense. De Gea is younger than that dude. Despite his "loud" mistakes, de Gea was still one of the better keepers in the league this past season. IMO De Gea is still better than Kasper. Also the Henderson kid is still in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back