Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been a Tyldesley fan but it sounds like they done him dirty. Oh well nothing lasts forever and sometimes a company wants to refresh. As EPMD taught me, business never personal

My initial assumption is a tinge of ageism. The dude is 65 and got replaced by a younger 42 year old model.

He still gets to commentate, just won't be the main guy. Other dude probably said "I'm talking with other people and ain't going to wait for Clive to retire. So it's now or never!"

I think Henderson should show some fight if he believes that he is good enough, managers (and players) respect that, dude should insist on coming back to us for the pre season and play as many games as he can and be DDG's back up... Play all the cup games etc and give it ago for a season... If DDG keeps making errors or gets injured he will have his big chance...

I think Henderson should show some fight if he believes that he is good enough, managers (and players) respect that, dude should insist on coming back to us for the pre season and play as many games as he can and be DDG's back up... Play all the cup games etc and give it ago for a season... If DDG keeps making errors or gets injured he will have his big chance...
Thats easy to say but Henderson is now an established no.1. Not only that he is one of the best no.1s in the league this season and has been better than De Gea. A man like that needs football not to be on the bench. After the season he's had he won't accept being second behind anybody and therein lies our problem.

I think we end up loaning him to Sheffield United again and then the 21-22 season is when a decision will be made on him.

Thats easy to say but Henderson is now an established no.1. Not only that he is one of the best no.1s in the league this season and has been better than De Gea. A man like that needs football not to be on the bench. After the season he's had he won't accept being second behind anybody and therein lies our problem.

I think we end up loaning him to Sheffield United again and then the 21-22 season is when a decision will be made on him.

I see what youre saying and partly agree but he has still been prone to some mistakes this season, he is essentially a mid table keeper at the end of the day but there is no doubting what a great season Sheffield United and Henderson have had...

Without sounding patronising to smaller clubs, we are Man United and it would show great intent if he looked at the big picture/long term gains and said he wants to fight for a no.1 spot with us... I think he will become great keeper...

Another thing is, I think Sheffield United will get battered next season, especially if they make Europe and lose some players, abit like Bolton, Burnley and other small teams who cant keep up the pace with the extra games after a surprise season... Sheffield United play a high tempo game too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back