Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve thought about it. The only way forward is to send Henderson on loan for 6 months and review it in January.

I don’t personally blame him for the second goal.

That was luck if I ever seen it.
Both goals conceded from crosses. Just sayin...
Lol, trust me, I am dreading both games. But I am fucking going to enjoy your misery right now.

Remember, in your book, we were supposed to get relegated this season. We are pretty much overachieving right now, lol.
Lol dont exaggerate. You were supposed to be midtable so you have done excellent. I thought you would be where Arsenal and Spurs are. At least Chelsea have shown some heart.

You need to enjoy today bruh, it's the last bit of joy you're gonna get all season!
Lol, u might be right. Oh well, it’s been a fun season. Especially for a follower of our youth team like me, it was nice to see Lampard integrate so many young players into the team. Will be interesting to see what he does with his first legit season without the transfer ban.

Only thing that sucks is if lack of Champions League prevents us from signing Havertz.

Lol, u might be right. Oh well, it’s been a fun season. Especially for a follower of our youth team like me, it was nice to see Lampard integrate so many young players into the team. Will be interesting to see what he does with his first legit season without the transfer ban.

Only thing that sucks is if lack of Champions League prevents us from signing Havertz.
Then again, if u mfers just beat Leicester on the last day of the season, we both most likely make it to the Champions League.
He's exceeded expectations Lampard. The pressure is really on him from this summer though. He's been backed in the market already so Roman needs to see those returns otherwise this time next year there will be no Lampard.

We should beat Leicester, they're not one of our bogey teams but the fixtures have fallen nicely for a final day top 4 showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back