Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see legit action from every football club.

I want to see uefa fa taking racism seriously.
A major change at the top of every football organisation that reflects the players on the field.
More black managers getting a chance.

Only then I would say this isn't we care but also this is so we don't look tone deaf

@Blue_London Been thinking about the best landing spot for Timo Werner. If Inter sell Lautaro Martinez this summer, they need to use some of that money to buy Werner. Playing as the 2nd striker in that formation would be so so perfect for him. He is not your prototypical number 9, playing off a legit 9 like Lukaku would be so lethal.

@Blue_London Been thinking about the best landing spot for Timo Werner. If Inter sell Lautaro Martinez this summer, they need to use some of that money to buy Werner. Playing as the 2nd striker in that formation would be so so perfect for him. He is not your prototypical number 9, playing off a legit 9 like Lukaku would be so lethal.
Good shout Conte likes the big small combination as well.

Speaking to some Liverpool fans they were saying the only way it would work is if klopp drops firmino to a number 10. It's a Interesting move in the premier League the best teams for him are united Chelsea and Arsenal (got to sell lacazette)

Werner should go Chelsea...

Arsenal works from a playing time perspective. I think he'd only want to consider genuine champions league spot contenders... Arsenal have struggled to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back