Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's stupid and if they get ill it amounts to gross misconduct surely?

Meanwhile Kyle Walker can't even get his rocks off in a lockdown with a couple of chavy whores....lmao

The thing is tho, he could do this without being in public. These guys live in mansions, they can do workouts in the garden surely with 3 - 4 players!

Last edited:
@toheeb27 what does a successful summer transfer window look like?

For me
2 strikers a goal scoring midfielder a left back and a defender that's known for defending rather than his ability on the ball.

Realistically I think we get a left back (cheap) defender and striker

@toheeb27 what does a successful summer transfer window look like?

For me
2 strikers a goal scoring midfielder a left back and a defender that's known for defending rather than his ability on the ball.

Realistically I think we get a left back (cheap) defender and striker
2 strikers??? Lol.
For me, a left back and a striker as good or better than Tammy (he needs competition).

I like our CBs. Lampard just needs to play AC and Tomori together and I think we should be fine. Also getting rid of Jorginho (come on Sarri) will make the defense better.

Last edited:
2 strikers??? Lol.
For me, a left back and a striker as good or better than Tammy (he needs competition).

I like our CBs. Lampard just needs to play AC and Tomori together and I think we should be fine. Also getting rid of Jorginho (some on Sarri) will make the defense better.
2 strikers because one for competition for Tammy the other a squad player incase Tammy gets injured. A free transfer striker lol

I like our CBs just I feel they all have similar qualities someone rough can help them

UK man that subscribe to Sky. They shouldn’t be charging for sports for 3 months so call them to opt in.

I found out yesterday by chance when I rang them to upgrade my broadband.

ended up with about £45 a month in savings.

plus you can use Disney plus if you got Sky Q

UK man that subscribe to Sky. They shouldn’t be charging for sports for 3 months so call them to opt in.

Might sounds dumb but do they take away the sports channels when you suspend them???

Streaming FTW. I've never had a Sky subscription in my life. Can't justify them prices. We shouldn't have to pay more than £20 a month. That's how these footballers and agents are living high off the hog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back