Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if it was by design by with the front three of mount Barkley and Giroud they pressed together and hounded their back line but when Tammy and Willian came in they backed off. There was a moment too when Jorginho was yelling at them to move up.
Tammy could learn some of the off the ball movements that Giroud makes, there were moments when on defense when he was much farther back than his other two attackers with them being faster than him meaning they are able to be outlets on the counter. Girouds passing is also underrrated.

Jose teams probably suffer the most without a striker. Spurs just gotta prod along til summer and hope this City shit is upheld
Now this is where a criticism of Mourinho that I agree with comes into play. In an emergency like this, he needs to trust their youth system. Should be giving Troy Parrott a shit ton of minutes right now.

To be fair to him, it’s pretty crazy that Harry Kane is their only true striker on the team.

Jose teams probably suffer the most without a striker. Spurs just gotta prod along til summer and hope this City shit is upheld

Yea I was gonna say that he should let the kid play upfront...Surely a young striker is better than no striker?

Not sure leaving out Alli was a good idea either.

Chelsea keep this same energy for Saturday
giphy.gif

Yea I was gonna say that he should let the kid play upfront...Surely a young striker is better than no striker?

Not sure leaving out Alli was a good idea either.

Wasn't it a scenario similar to this on the injuries that prompted a then Man United manager in Van Gaal, to introduce an unknown academy product in Rashford onto the public center stage?

This is why they say Mourinho is "enemy of the academy"

40 goals in under 2000 minutes played, disgusting.

40 goals in 2000 minutes nigga? I can divide
That's one every let's say two, with injury time two of them shits was due
One was, Dortmund, the other was "Salzburg"
That's a one hot goal every 50 minute average
And that's so GAAAAAAAME! Other Ballers need to switch up their flow
Their stats is garbage, but wanna try and kick knowledge?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back