Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eriksen to Inter is official

EO-ovdvWkAAmQdw

Why would we have to do that, they fired him.

Levy is the best chairman in the world when it comes to negotiation and business.

Haven't won the premier league yet (soon come) but we still have the highest revenue for a London club ever and the highest profit ever recorded for a sports team.

Still with no stadium naming rights or sleeve sponsor.

Taking frustrations to player/board members family home is out of order... The Woodward attack reminds me of when Rooney was rumoured to be going to City and the fans attacked his house... Football fans dont play...

Why would we have to do that, they fired him.

Apparently Poch has to pay it back if he takes a job before the summer...any club that hires him before summer will have to suck that up cause Poch ain’t losing his £10m after being sacked by Spurs.

Embarrassing fan base really believed the media about Bruno going to Barca and attacked Woodward’s home?! Real fucking idiots.

Bruno is a done deal but the idiot fan base think he will be a saviour...I imagine he’ll take until December to settle in to the PL. The team would look better if Pogba was staying. But come summer, we will get the money for him but we won’t replace him efficiently.

Again, Woodward took the whole window just to pay what Sporting wanted in the first place. It’s incompetence.

Apparently Poch has to pay it back if he takes a job before the summer...any club that hires him before summer will have to suck that up cause Poch ain’t losing his £10m after being sacked by Spurs.
That's crazy they put anything in contracts nowadays days.
Embarrassing fan base really believed the media about Bruno going to Barca and attacked Woodward’s home?! Real fucking idiots.
Is that what happened? I was hoping they did it just off GP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back