Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man U / Spurs fans (especially Spurs fans), thank me later but I think I found you a Striker now and can play bench/second string when you have full squads....

Premier League experience, strong and young...big target man with a good eye for goal

220px-Aleksandar_Mitrovi%C4%87_2018_%28cropped%29.jpg

Unfortunately he picked up an injury over the weekend, but should only be out 2-3 weeks

Interesting game...hoping Arteta can do a lil something but if they lose it’s surely over this season for Arsenal?! Edit: it’s over for Utd tryna get top 4 if Arsenal lose too!

Laporte is back...obviously needs to get match fit but I wouldn’t be surprised with Man C wins from now to the end of the season.

Newcastle/Everton is a good game too...can’t call that one.

So I’m assuming these midweek games is in preparation for the “winter break”...

Interesting game...hoping Arteta can do a lil something but if they lose it’s surely over this season for Arsenal?!

Laporte is back...obviously needs to get match fit but I wouldn’t be surprised with Man C wins from now to the end of the season.

Newcastle/Everton is a good game too...can’t call that one.

So I’m assuming these midweek games is in preparation for the “winter break”...
Reason why I think arsenal still have a chance regardless of today result because no one is stringing 5 wins in a row if they do that they are right back in it....

Yeah sadly city won't finish 6th now

Reason why I think arsenal still have a chance regardless of today result because no one is stringing 5 wins in a row if they do that they are right back in it....

Yeah sadly city won't finish 6th now

Problem is another 3 points pushing you guys even further onto the stratosphere...

I consider Man Utd transfer window to be closed.

I expect no signings.

I do expect excuses from Woodward and Ole to say he’s happy with his squad.

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back