Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both players got skills on them, but that danger dribbling deep from defence isn't for me. Too much grown man stress watching that football on a regular basis.

This is Kovacic’s 2nd season with us, and I really don’t remember a time he has put us in danger with his dribbling. He picks his spots well.

Both players got skills on them, but that danger dribbling deep from defence isn't for me. Too much grown man stress watching that football on a regular basis.
As someone that plays defensive mid and likes to dribble, the panic that sets in when I lose the ball is intense. Once I go back to playing (injured right now), I think I am going to tone down the dribbling. Already cut out the step overs.

This is Kovacic’s 2nd season with us, and I really don’t remember a time he has put us in danger with his dribbling. He picks his spots well.

Fair play to him in that case. I really do think he could thrive in a Fat Frank managed team playing like that. It pains me to say it, but you Chelski lot have it good with the manager and players that you've got.

As someone that plays defensive mid and likes to dribble, the panic that sets in when I lose the ball is intense. Once I go back to playing (injured right now), I think I am going to tone down the dribbling. Already cut out the step overs.

You have to be fearless to play that way, or stupid if you're an Emery-led Arsenal.

I'd take a bet that when you come back from injury you'll hold back from dribbling as much as you used to, but then your natural game will eventually come back again with confidence. How long have you been injured for?

@Northside7 already said u are a fake Arsenal fan, time to come to the Blue side like @Englishdude did.

tenor.gif

The timing of this is crazy. The whole international break and they do it now?
Big game at the weekend and CL coming up...

The new manager should have been in for the last 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back