Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood from a man u fan and i speak for a lot of us

Fuck Jose

I'm glad he's gone.
We aren't doing better but oh tf well

That man still mad at Jose because he lashed out at there shitty board decision and glad that ole is a pussy to express himself.

Beta male ting dat.

Just be happy for the 2 trophies Jose Mourinho brought to your team and even happier for the Man U legend for being the new coach! He’s in good hands now with the board

You typed this with your chest...lmao

Except Jose is a pundit and doing “come get me” documentaries with Sky talking about he’s a changed man and has seen the error in his ways.

You see how being a Jose fan boy makes you look stupid?

You never fail...and that’s why I’ll continue...

You typed this with your chest...lmao

Except Jose is a pundit and doing “come get me” documentaries with Sky talking about he’s a changed man and has seen the error in his ways.

You see how being a Jose fan boy makes you look stupid?

You never fail...and that’s why I’ll continue...

It’s a little break, plus he’s a dope ass pundit. Thank you for the updates about his punditry and documentaries. You seems to know a lot about his life! That’s actually dope dun, real talk.

He will be back. Nothing changes. He got you 2 trophies in 2.5 years. You seems to be really angry or disappointed about that.

Ole is the new boss there. Ole have to answer to his results. Let’s see how many trophies he will win, then go from there.

EFLqqzyWkAAXz68

Megan Rapinoe

She said: "Some of the stories that inspired me this year are [Manchester City forward] Raheem Sterling and [Napoli defender] Kalidou Koulibaly - their incredible performances on the field and their reaction to the disgusting racism they have to face, this year but probably for their whole lives.

"I feel like if we really want to have meaningful change, what I think is most inspiring would be if everybody other than Sterling and Koulibaly were as outraged about racism as they were.

"If everybody was as outraged about homophobia as the LGBTQ players, if everybody was as outraged about equal pay or the lack thereof, or the lack of investment in the women's game, other than just women, that would be the most inspiring thing to me.

"We have such an incredible opportunity being professional footballers, so much success, an incredible platform.

"I ask everyone here, lend your platform to other people, share your success. We have a unique opportunity to use this game to actually change the world for better. I hope you take that to heart, do something, we have incredible power in this room.

If people wanted to do friendly bets on game night, I’m happy to send everyone a mil. Add a bit of banter to game day.

As I know some users are too pussy to do avi bets, not mentioning any names @Mknight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back