Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*because I was responsible as the manager*
You on mourinho again. Damn, move on. @GNS come get yo comrade.

Woodward made those 2nd choice signing. It’s a pleasure seeing Woodward continues this tradition. Mou is gone dawg.
Your team being a disaster has nothing to do with him. Put the Reggie down

Ahh you didn’t bite the way I expected...

Don’t worry I’ll get you next time @figo

It’s all in Woodward hands 100%. You guys should focus on brexit and let a real football director with a football directors vision take control, like a Tiki Begiristain

It’s all in Woodward hands 100%. You guys should focus on brexit and let a real football director with a football directors vision take control, like a Tiki Begiristain

Ok cool, cause yesterday you was saying it was Ole that was not good enough after 8 points form 5 games. I'm glad we agree.

Lol, he is just pointing out your hypocrisy.

ooooookay....I've never compared Ole to Jose.

Figo all yesterday was posting Jose gifs saying that we are not performing. Well we wasn't performing under Jose who was clearly the better manager with more at his disposal.

My argument was you can't hold Ole to the same standard as Jose when Jose was backed with £380m and the team wasn't as depleted as it looked yesterday.

I think we got lost in the communication somewhere along the line.

But the club statement they dropped today says to me they are taking responsibility rather than blame Ole. But I have no faith Ole will be at OT after xmas.

ooooookay....I've never compared Ole to Jose.

Figo all yesterday was posting Jose gifs saying that we are not performing. Well we wasn't performing under Jose who was clearly the better manager with more at his disposal.

My argument was you can't hold Ole to the same standard as Jose when Jose was backed with £380m and the team wasn't as depleted as it looked yesterday.

I think we got lost in the communication somewhere along the line.

6 games 8 points? That’s what the table says. Ole been at Man U since January. That’s a long time

Just saw a report that man u are still raking in profits in excess of half a billi +. Still more than city and liverpool.

Idk when this shit is going to end. As an owner idk if they even care. United is a money making machine. Might be the richest club at championship level one day.

@DNB1 why you going on a delusional war for this club man.

Everyone in here pretty much honest about their clubs we learned it's not with it.

@toheeb27 keeping my skepticism about Chelsea in check lol

Which part of any of my posts is delusional.

It’s like you man can’t read. Or comprehend.

Go back 24 hrs. Read my posts. During the game.

Which part of anything is delusional???

It makes me laugh how you man carry on. It’s like you man are so scarred from the years of UTD dominance that you can’t comprehend what a Utd poster says. Lmao...

Saying Utd is top four contenders is delusional. Never once said that.

What in the actual fuck is delusional about saying Woodward has ruined this club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back