Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally would not like him to join u guys. Would be difficult to root for him. I could root for him when he was at Inter and Real. His stint at Man Utd was painful. Would be annoying watching the AFTV TV pussies criticize his every move too.

A rival big 6 club. Arsenal fans understand those feelings.

I would say AFTV is 50/50 when it comes to Mourinho. I dont give a damn about antics, I'm looking at the trophies won and Arsenal need some of those trophies in their cabinet. He's one of the few managers that are available that could accomplish that feat.

A rival big 6 club. Arsenal fans understand those feelings.

I would say AFTV is 50/50 when it comes to Mourinho. I dont give a damn about antics, I'm looking at the trophies won and Arsenal need some of those trophies in their cabinet. He's one of the few managers that are available that could accomplish that feat.
But arsenal is cheap af
Don't know how that's gonna work

But arsenal is cheap af
Don't know how that's gonna work

Whilst we are cheap, we don’t need to spend on forwards. Remove xhaka, mustafi and buy some solid first team defenders and we’re pretty solid.

Get him on a 5 year contract..... purchase all our buys on a 5 year plan
won’t be far off competing. Any player bitches about the work, get rid.

The signs have been there for Barcelona... It's been no Messi no party for a while.

On behalf of the football community we welcome you to mediocrity

Jose to Barca? ...not sure.

Jose to Madrid? ...Poch has something to say about that.

Bayern? PSG?

What are these options?

Arsenal, Everton...

Everton is more likely..they’ve spent £500m in the last 4 years.

Arsenal fans can forget it.

Jose to Barca? ...not sure.

Jose to Madrid? ...Poch has something to say about that.

Bayern? PSG?

What are these options?

Arsenal, Everton...

Everton is more likely..they’ve spent £500m in the last 4 years.

Arsenal fans can forget it.

Cant see Barca with the Real connection...

PSG and Bayern possibly but not too much competition...

Arsenal like I said transfers prolly hold him back...

Everton, with all due respect arnt contenders for league titles any time soon, so it would take Jose 5-6 seasons to get them there and thats a long time for him to stay at one club...

A wild card though, Poch to Real and Jose to Spurs??? Not sure the style of play would suit them but still...

Cant see Barca with the Real connection...

PSG and Bayern possibly but not too much competition...

Arsenal like I said transfers prolly hold him back...

Everton, with all due respect arnt contenders for league titles any time soon, so it would take Jose 5-6 seasons to get them there and thats a long time for him to stay at one club...

A wild card though, Poch to Real and Jose to Spurs??? Not sure the style of play would suit them but still...

I think Jose will get the job at Madrid if Zidane gets sacked but imo I think they would give Poch a go if Zidane can see out the season. Jose gets the job simply because he currently has no job and it’s mid season time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back