Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boris taking the country down like

giphy.gif

I don't believe the £180k. I think it's in and around £100k.
Anything else gotta be performance related if I'm wrong on that.

Either way to me it's not necessarily age, but with CHO and Rashford, I don't see Messi, Ronaldo, Owen, Torres....shit even Rooney esque performance or displays from them (at comparable ages) for me to feel like they're really superstars to warrant that amount.

I don't believe the £180k. I think it's in and around £100k.
Anything else gotta be performance related if I'm wrong on that.

Either way to me it's not necessarily age, but with CHO and Rashford, I don't see Messi, Ronaldo, Owen, Torres....shit even Rooney esque performance or displays from them (at comparable ages) for me to feel like they're really superstars to warrant that amount.

The point is, the market and football has changed.

I agree that it will be incentivised.

I mean, Pogba for £160m? Even me, a supporter of his knows that’s ridiculous but the game has changed. Especially for English clubs.

The top clubs gotta pay top wages to ward off future buyers or to guarantee they get the going rate should they have to sell.

But it works both ways...we give silly money to the likes of Rojo, Smalling, Jones and Sanchez and now we can’t sell them. Similar to Bale.

It’s hard out here these days. I’m wondering how much longer before the bubble bursts.

Lol United fans don't get it what has rashford martial done for united to even be in that category??? Add Sanchez de gea pogba luke Shaw!!! you are paying Madrid wages but you are a 6th- 4th at best team I'm sure I read your wage bill is higher than city's

You honestly don't think you deserve better???

Lol United fans don't get it what has rashford martial done for united to even be in that category??? Add Sanchez de gea pogba luke Shaw!!! you are paying Madrid wages but you are a 6th- 4th at best team I'm sure I read your wage bill is higher than city's

You honestly don't think you deserve better???

We are a big club. Even if we come 10th you can’t erase our history. Plus we are a money making club. Global fan base is massive.

Big dawgs do big tings...no matter where we come.

That’s why there is such a thing as a “UTD tax”

If Chelsea keep winning trophies for the next 30yrs...in about...30yrs you will understand.

Plus you guys are paying an unproven 18yo BIG money so relax.

*Troll post...don’t bite. Lmao

And you don’t have to say Utd fans when you talking directly to me...just @ me fam.

Us UTD fans disagree...a lot.

Maguire just scored...hope this means Leicester no longer want to sell.

Or it could mean another £5m on his price... lol

And you don’t have to say Utd fans when you talking directly to me...just @ me fam.

Us UTD fans disagree...a lot.
You openly defend it but the rest agree with the wages your civil war is over pogba

So you saying a big club like united should be held ransom by players who have been underwhelming?

You think that's happening at city?
Hudson is 100k over 4 years if he performs to a level he earns 180 remember that's only if he reaches targets. at 22 he will be up for a new deal it's likely he will be one of the lowest paid players at the club on 100k

Rashford has spells of greatness but he hasn't held it up longer than 2 months by 26 he will still be top 4 paid player at the club with martial who has just been meh

I don't get how you're defending it united are a 6th to 4th quality team and the players are demanding consistently winning trophies wages it just seems disrespectful to me

@DNB1 you are ed Woodward and martial comes in and askes for 250k a week hand on heart you agree to that?

Erm...I’d negotiate cause if I’m Ed I don’t care how we do in the league all I care about is sell on value. (which is a major problem at UTD - Ed being a money man)...

...so yea, negotiate cause he could have a great season and double his price to £150m in one good season. Yet in that same season we finish 6th with no trophies. A bit like Pogba...had his best season of his career last year yet the team was wack but Pogba is now £150-£160m

See how that works? Gotta think with the times.

Football is a business these days.

You openly defend it but the rest agree with the wages your civil war is over pogba

So you saying a big club like united should be held ransom by players who have been underwhelming?

You think that's happening at city?
Hudson is 100k over 4 years if he performs to a level he earns 180 remember that's only if he reaches targets. at 22 he will be up for a new deal it's likely he will be one of the lowest paid players at the club on 100k

Rashford has spells of greatness but he hasn't held it up longer than 2 months by 26 he will still be top 4 paid player at the club with martial who has just been meh

I don't get how you're defending it united are a 6th to 4th quality team and the players are demanding consistently winning trophies wages it just seems disrespectful to me

Co-sign this post.

Rash and Hudson Odoi managed to get such high wages coz neither of our clubs wanted to see these guys leave for free and grow into 150m players.

It's the clubs faults for not regularly updating contracts of players they wanna keep long term.

This wasn't ever an issue with either club before but we both seem to have become slack recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back