Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this pussyole start balling for inter next season
How tf u gon let him go for free?

Rather keep him on the bench than that

You know we are saving £55m in wages now that he has gone right? Thats Sancho's wages for 5 years and part of Pogba's new contract.

You know we are saving £55m in wages now that he has gone right? Thats Sancho's wages for 5 years and part of Pogba's new contract.
Yea I realized that just wish we got something back but fuck it good riddance
It ain't my money

Yea I realized that just wish we got something back but fuck it good riddance
It ain't my money
This is what i keep telling people bruh. My friend who's an Arsenal fan tries to use it as a moral victory that Arsenal traditionally havent been able to spend as much as others. We're always going back and forth on that. I don't give a fuck spend the money and at least try and obtain success.

I thought we would be stuck with Sanchez so to get rid of him is a sign that the board is wisening up.

Stengs is a legit baller and upcoming Dutch worldie a La Van Dijk and Sneijder @toheeb27 ,the media over here considers him one of the gems and future of Dutch footy, there were talks of him joining Ajax or Bayern but he's moving in great circles at AZ...they got some ballers that I'm sure are prem and La liga bound in a season or 2.

I know I've stated similar shit about other players in the past (sorry @Water Ur Seeds lol) but Koeman is bigging Stengs up for the Dutch national team and the national press is walking way with em so this time I'm not the only one stating it.

I'm worried about our boy Ihattaren though toheeb, fam was hungry last season and still the greatest Dutch talent but fam just turned 18 and been buying audis and Mercedes Jeeps like a mofo lmao, I hope he keeps investing in himself and doesn't settle for PSV/eredivisie lvl like many others before him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back