Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hundredeyes I can’t remember if we have talked about him before, but Calvin Stengs looks like the real deal. Watched him a few times last season and was impressed. Was delving into some passing stats this weekend and his numbers standout. Does he have some buzz in your part of the world?

Makes no sense. De Gea is younger than that dude. Despite his "loud" mistakes, de Gea was still one of the better keepers in the league this past season. IMO De Gea is still better than Kasper. Also the Henderson kid is still in the mix.

I'm getting the impression that those at the top in United have got too much money and haven't got a clue what to do with it. They should be grateful they held onto De Gea when he could have jumped ship to a better club - getting Schimichel in makes no sense

giphy.gif

Makes no sense. De Gea is younger than that dude. Despite his "loud" mistakes, de Gea was still one of the better keepers in the league this past season. IMO De Gea is still better than Kasper. Also the Henderson kid is still in the mix.

Geez I didnt even realise Kasper was older than DDG... I suspect Henderson will go out on loan UNLESS we sell DDG...

I think the board want an established keeper to challenge DDG, not Romero or Henderson... or a keeper seeing out his days but one who is still able to challenge for the No.1 jersey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back