Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear he will be another begovic. I think both times we have dropped kepa we have seen similar results a shot on target equals a goal that's not directly the keepers fault that's more open defending.. I want oblak or Onana
That is my fear we knee jerk for a player- just because.

Defense is bad but you need your GK to make a save in crunch time.

In this order
Dean henderson( thinking about EU player rule)
Oblak
Obama
Ter Stergen

If we are keeping Kepa and using Pope to push him then worse case I would take Pope.

I want Koulibaly to sure up defense or move Azi inside. Something has to be done there. I am not confident either having Reece James as our only RB. He needs to be pushed having odd off game now

That is my fear we knee jerk for a player- just because.

Defense is bad but you need your GK to make a save in crunch time.

In this order
Dean henderson( thinking about EU player rule)
Oblak
Obama
Ter Stergen

If we are keeping Kepa and using Pope to push him then worse case I would take Pope.

I want Koulibaly to sure up defense or move Azi inside. Something has to be done there. I am not confident either having Reece James as our only RB. He needs to be pushed having odd off game now
United is not selling Henderson, Ter stergen is playing the game of pay me.

Oblak will cost a lot of money Onana probably the best option. I have been impressed with what I have seen but @toheeb27 & @Hundredeyes will have better judgement.

for me is the small things we need a left-back and a centre back but its stuff like arsenal sit back to play on the counter maybe don't have a high line to play into their game plan they lack creativity when they have to use the ball.

Last time London was "red" Wayne bridge broke the curse

was that before or after his captain shagged his wife
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back