Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the Everton message boards and some of the fans are wanting Brands to leave. The problem I see with him is that he is not able to do his job completely. We have an owner that wants to have a say in who we should buy and some of the buys don’t look like Brands signings. He has gotten rid of a good amount of bad deals and try to bring some fresh faces to our youth setup but he needs more time.

Is Kepa to be blamed for that goal? Seems soft and our defense is never 1st to 2nd chances or rebounds whatever you consider it.

Kepa reflexes/positioning does seem off.

Now you go behind to a team that will defend

Will save this again Reece James has been poor since restart!

Honestly not sure if I can defend Kepa - ball coming over he is on his line and beaten near post.

Which game changer will we introduce, I am already getting shit from Man utd fans.

Also I hate that our defenders have alot of possession passing it around and forward that should be midfield creators and that needs to be fixed.

Mica Richards one of the best pundits around... He was brilliant on the football show with Nevile and Carra during the lockdown, glad hes got more gigs on Sky... Him, Nev, Carra and to a degree Jamie Redknapp need to get hurry and get the old guard like Sourness out of there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back