Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These niggas must really want PSG in that final huh? I hope Atalanta fucks them up (not likely though).
all the heavy hittera going out before the final.
I’ve got either Bayern or City( I can’t believe I’m typing that) going to the final

These niggas must really want PSG in that final huh? I hope Atalanta fucks them up (not likely though).
I’ve got either Bayern or City( I can’t believe I’m typing that) going to the final
I would prefer atletico to win it but I wouldn't be mad if psg did.

Luckily its not 2 legs so everyone can get lucky

I would prefer atletico to win it but I wouldn't be mad if psg did.

Luckily its not 2 legs so everyone can get lucky

Nah fuck PSG. Mbappe gonna have to win it somewhere else. I’d rather Atletico than them. I completely forgot it’s a one and done thing now. Shieet thank its really a luck thing then.

THIS.
I'm a United supporter but I lowkey feel bad for City. It's obvious at this point that UEFA just hates them. EVERY season since they won their first PL title. Oh well

Regarding PSG

That is so laughable...and I know Agnelli is also on the council but the majority of members of the exec council...are not in charge of football clubs in UEFA! They are also not under investigation. Shady bs. Anyway City gotta play the game smart like PSG and Khelaifi have done. Otherwise this is what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back