Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apology for what?

He has already put up great numbers in recent times...

What am I apologising for? Because I thought Pogba was a good player?

He’s already proved that...

lmao you man and the feels.
Why is it when you disagree with people on this site it has to be feelings.

apology for arguing against everyone and we been proven right we are all pogba fans we all like football. Lol we just asking for 1 season that' matches his actual quality

To add on to the pogba debate doesn't this prove he's an accessory and not a leader? Without Bruno he's just Barkley and I assume that's how @CeLLar-DooR feels.

You'd think Bruno's game since he got here would show them what Pogba shudda been doin' but noooope. Instead they group them together "yeah Bruno and Pogba". Takin' Brunos hard-earned shine and givin' it to Pogba.

At least we seemed to have moved past the "Pogba is an AM days"

Why is it when you disagree with people on this site it has to be feelings.

apology for arguing against everyone and we been proven right we are all pogba fans we all like football. Lol we just asking for 1 season that' matches his actual quality

wanting me to apologise means somewhere along the line feelings got involved. Think about it.

People said he’s shit I said he ain’t...he’s already proved he's a good player as you keep saying. No apology necessary.

Last edited:
When has Pogba been a leader?

Lmao Utd fans do this shit too...

He wasnt a leader at Juventus...

He wasn’t supposed to be the leader at the WC.

Pogba is a piece of the puzzle...

A 90m piece of the puzzle (a top 4/6 puzzle, not title winnin'), that you want paid 400k.

Crazy how low standards have become for players at United these days.

I'm not convinced by him but I understand how he would work in that Barcelona team
U do???? He is pretty much a younger and more aggressive version of Griezmann. How does that work in that Barcelona team?

He is currently playing in his best formation. Any other formation would be a downgrade.

U do???? He is pretty much a younger and more aggressive version of Griezmann. How does that work in that Barcelona team?

He is currently playing in his best formation. Any other formation would be a downgrade.
Would Emerson as a LWB for Inter be an upgrade? I've read reports they're interested in him. Apparently, they still want Giroud too

He pretty much would replace saurez and play as the striker? I think he's a better dribbler than griezmann and has the pace to run behind

Would Emerson as a LWB for Inter be an upgrade? I've read reports they're interested in him. Apparently, they still want Giroud too
He would be an upgrade over Ashley Young, but that’s not saying much. I still rate Emerson and I don’t think Lampard has given him a fair chance.

Wingback might be his ideal position, but unfortunately for him, the few times we have played formations that needed a wingback, Alonso has gotten all those starts.

Inter need to just spend the money and go get Gosens.

He pretty much would replace saurez and play as the striker? I think he's a better dribbler than griezmann and has the pace to run behind
I don’t think Lautaro can play consistently as a 9. He is more effective playing off a traditional striker. U will be wasting your money if u buy him just for that (see Werner).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back