Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This sort of shit makes me jealous because if this deal can be done,, Chelsea will wrap it up swiftly. Competent recruitment department.

Untied will take 6 weeks to do what takes Chelsea a week tops.

There is levels. Chelsea are levels above.

why Chelsea fans feel broke?..them niggas still ain’t spent the Hazard money let alone money they would have spent but for a transfer ban.

why Chelsea fans feel broke?..them niggas still ain’t spent the Hazard money let alone money they would have spent but for a transfer ban.
Not about that we don't benefit like that but we know British players are inflated I don't get why clubs buy into it we saying isn't there another option who's as good for cheaper

Not about that we don't benefit like that but we know British players are inflated I don't get why clubs buy into it we saying isn't there another option who's as good for cheaper

Plus we have seen how the last English player we bought turned out. The club has been a “little” better since the Torres transfer they’ve been a little more hesitant of those kinds of signing. I really can’t see them buying ol boy for that much

Yes but it's already made and bottled.

Have you noticed any health benefits??? How much do you take???

I looked at getting the ready made gel but I wanna know what Im taking, they are pretty much home brew batches... Some people say the bottle last 2 weeks in the fridge some like 8 weeks, that schitt can go off and give you ill...

A lot of people are advising the yellow Caribbean sea moss as Chondrus Crispus, which its not... I would rather know where its from as some people even grow homemade sea moss from pools, or get it from polluted seas which should not be used on humans... Apparently China even make fake sea moss from plastic...

Have you noticed any health benefits??? How much do you take???

I looked at getting the ready made gel but I wanna know what Im taking, they are pretty much home brew batches... Some people say the bottle last 2 weeks in the fridge some like 8 weeks, that schitt can go off and give you ill...

A lot of people are advising the yellow Caribbean sea moss as Chondrus Crispus, which its not... I would rather know where its from as some people even grow homemade sea moss from pools, or get it from polluted seas which should not be used on humans... Apparently China even make fake sea moss from plastic...

l.jpg

This was the drink.

I haven't drank it in years but it was good.

For those that missed this:

LA Galaxy release midfielder Aleksandar Katai following 'racist' posts made by his wife on social media that called for protesters to be 'killed' during Black Lives Matter movement

29273196-0-image-a-60_1591379828020.jpg

• LA Galaxy have released midfielder Aleksandar Katai from his contract
  • It comes after Katai's wife, Tea, reportedly made 'racist and violent' posts online
  • Aleksandar disowned his wife's posts in a statement on Instagram on Wednesday
29240042-8392937-A_strong_statement_He_said_what_his_wife_wrote_was_unacceptable_-a-58_1591378848528.jpg

This is what happens when you marry "trophy wives" - need to learn to STFU and stop fucking up the money!

Lol speaking of that if Ronaldo couldn't survive Jose expectations hazard had no chance.

I remember the champions League semi final hazard didn't track back for their second goal.
But this is funny because the leaks about their relationship seems to come from Marcelo complaining Ronaldo doesn't help him. Remember you lot was laughing at ozil I can't wait to see how you twist this. Especially because you all said real Madrid has to play beyond to win la Liga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back