Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
29080046-0-image-m-9_1591021225450.jpg

'Unity is strength': Liverpool 's first training session back at Anfield is halted as EVERY player stops to take a knee and show solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement after George Floyd's death

@toheeb27 how would Werner fit in at Liverpool? firmino is too important to drop
They would be playing the same position. Werner can do a job on the wings, but u don’t pay that much money to stick him in the wings. He would most likely back up Firmino, Salah and Mane initially.

If they buy Werner, they would most likely be doing that with the intention to sell Firmino in a year or two.

Poor Werner, most of the teams that have the money to buy him will most likely start him out as the backup striker at first. Maybe Man Utd is the only place he could take the starting spot immediately. All things been equal, he should walk into a starting job with us too, but the fact Tammy is English and he has Lampard will protect him for awhile (see Giroud)

They would be playing the same position. Werner can do a job on the wings, but u don’t pay that much money to stick him in the wings. He would most likely back up Firmino, Salah and Mane initially.

If they buy Werner, they would most likely be doing that with the intention to sell Firmino in a year or two.

Poor Werner, most of the teams that have the money to buy him will most likely start him out as the backup striker at first. Maybe Man Utd is the only place he could take the starting spot immediately. All things been equal, he should walk into a starting job with us too, but the fact Tammy is English and he has Lampard will protect him for awhile (see Giroud)

I heard bats got 1 year left on his contract and Giroud is no spring chicken so he knows to play 3rd fiddle...

Whatever happened to Tammy rape arrest because you guys are one "charge" away from being exposed!

I heard bats got 1 year left on his contract and Giroud is no spring chicken so he knows to play 3rd fiddle...

Whatever happened to Tammy rape arrest because you guys are one "charge" away from being exposed!

That was Hudson-Odoi

sometimes I don’t get our board’s thought process in holding onto some of these players. We should have let Bats go ages ago or we let him go this summer. He’s useless. Love the guy, but he’s useless

Giroud ain't young but his game is link up play with the occasional goal he makes the forward players better hence why lacazette doesn't get in the France team

That was Hudson-Odoi

sometimes I don’t get our board’s thought process in holding onto some of these players. We should have let Bats go ages ago or we let him go this summer. He’s useless. Love the guy, but he’s useless

Yeah you right... CHO was the one my bad.
My point is Chelsea are still light up top, that I don't see why Werner wouldn't be a Summer possibility.

Reality is his 1st choice seems like Liverpool so it's either he goes there or he waits another year to go to Pool... Or he says fuck it and choose somewhere else in the EPL e.g. Chelsea

The 20 most expensively-assembled squads in Europe

20) Leicester City (£229.99m)

19) Inter Milan (£237.41m)

18) Valencia (£243m)

17) Borussia Dortmund (£251.04m)

16) AC Milan (£253.96m)

15) Napoli (£276.73m)

14) Monaco (£278.91m)

13) Bayern Munich (£320.85m)

12) Everton (£334.58m)

11) Tottenham (£357.89m)

10) Chelsea (£360.81m)