Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Are we not gonna buy a striker then?

I know right! I’m thinking that all efforts in to Sancho. With a view to line someone up for January.

Who would you look at personally? I think Werner is a done deal to Liverpool. But there is Dembele...

I know right! I’m thinking that all efforts in to Sancho. With a view to line someone up for January.

Who would you look at personally? I think Werner is a done deal to Liverpool. But there is Dembele...

Well I think the best thing would be to go back in time and not force Lukaku out for no reason without bringin' in a replacement but since that's not possible, I'd try grab Jimenez. Or Maxi Gomez at Valencia for a cheap, fm20 signin'

Well I think the best thing would be to go back in time and not force Lukaku out for no reason without bringin' in a replacement but since that's not possible, I'd try grab Jimenez. Or Maxi Gomez at Valencia for a cheap, fm20 signin'

Hmmm Jimenez...good shout

He is 29 tho....

Again there is an issue with Utd recruitment plan. If we don’t sign a striker this summer, we lose Ighalo on the last day of the Jan window and end up signing King on loan to the end of the season. I can see it happening now.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Hmmm Jimenez...good shout

He is 29 tho....

Again there is an issue with Utd recruitment plan. If we don’t sign a striker this summer, we lose Ighalo on the last day of the Jan window and end up signing King on loan to the end of the season. I can see it happening now.

29 is perfect. He starts first season, second/third seasons he and Greenwood share, last season Greenwood starts and Jimenez backs up.

Hmm...I that does work...so no Martial in your plans?!!! Lol

Absolutely not. Martial hadn't improved in five years. Even with him about to break his goal return this season, his general play been the worst I've seen it.

I don't understand why United fans like Martial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back