Kevin De bruyne
Micheal Carrick
Claude makelele
David Silva
Yaya toure
Christian eriksen
Matt le tissier
Granfranco Zola

Lovely list and I don't think the order is even bad with Lamps and Gerrard up there (and I aint even a Chelsea or Liverpool fan). But Having Michael Carrick in your top 20 but not Beckham is either pure hating or just overthinking it. No disrespect to Carrick, I'm a United fan and I also had reason to be a fan of his(going back to his days at the West Ham youth setup coming through with Joe Cole and playing under the great Tony Carr) and then just his play overall, simple and effective. He should make anyones list of best PL midfielders of all time...but a top 20 list? Over Beckham? I won't even get started on Modric being on a top 20 list over Beckham. Nah man that ain't it. Another lovely player but longevity does factor into it as do statistics and in some cases trophies. Modric has none of those w/r to his stay in the PL. C'mon man.

AHH that argument thiago Motta is the goat footballer by that logic also won 2 trebles
As mentioned above, statistics do also play a part and even though Motta plays a position that the statistics were difficult to evaluate for in the past, there are still ways to do so even without an apples to apples comparison(Motta vs Beckham). Plus, Motta in no way impacted his position or the teams he was on in the manner Beckham did at just about every stop. Motta was a great piece for the teams he was on but in the same way Beckham was? Hopefully I helped clear up DNB's logic w/r to his statement.

If Leeds can take a wage cut Tottenham and Newcastle can. In fact these clubs owners can afford to fund their staff

Completely agree. Been following this crap and it is absurd to me but I expect it every time...how fans let teams and team owners off the hook but are so eager to go in on the players.
The 76ers Embiid and Cavs Kevin Love effectively shamed their team owners by stepping up to donate for club staff. PL players shouldn't have to do that. Now it's nice if they donate their money but firstly the blame should be on the team owners. Where the f*ck is the tv revenue? Matchday revenue? All that shit isn't going to player salaries. The owners and clubs don't have enough reserves to pay club staff for at least a couple of months? I can understand Serie A teams, La Liga teams etc (not Barcelona, no excuse for them) because no other league brings more tv rights money in. But PL clubs have no damn excuse. This is some bullshit.

Championship sides and lower leagues I can definitely understand requiring pay cuts and deferrals to help. PL teams are ridiculous for this and it is shameful that they have fan support as the players get bashed while the owners for the most part are free. At least I see Levy and Ashley getting some blame for their usual skint behavior.

For a long time Michael Carrick was the most important player in that united team without him they wasn't the same Beckham played his role in a perfect balanced team however he was never that. Vital

Modric ran that midfield at spurs again. You mentioned trophies Anderson has more trophies than Gerrard let's stop that debate there just because you play for the best team it doesn't make you an elite player.

Becks > Modric man he was a better passer, had better tech, got more goals and more assists.

You guys aren't rememberin' Beckham properly. He was seen as United best player for ages. Same with England.
Beckham at his peak Vs Modric at his peak?

Also one has actually been successful in Spain

At their very best you are taking modric easily.

I'm not saying he's wack I'm saying he's not elite he's another footballer

Beckham at his peak Vs Modric at his peak?

Also one has actually been successful in Spain

At their very best you are taking modric easily.

I'm not saying he's wack I'm saying he's not elite he's another footballer

I thought we were talkin' Prem but even of we not, attributes wise there's not much Modric has over Beckham. Dribblin', that'd be it.

Bruv Beckham was definitely elite he was the world's best right winger for years

I thought we were talkin' Prem but even of we not, attributes wise there's not much Modric has over Beckham. Dribblin', that'd be it.

Bruv Beckham was definitely elite he was the world's best right winger for years
Dude, u must not have watch enough of Modric. Dude was a beast, especially when he was at Spurs. Top of my transfer wishlist for years.

MODRIC >>>> Beckham easily.

Y'all really slandering (or is that libeling) Beckham something hard in here. Let's not forget he competed for the elite right up to retirement - will even argue that the move to LA Galaxy was premature and he was still making moves at Real before he left there. Don't let the celebrity and the pop star wife fool you.

Y'all really slandering (or is that libeling) Beckham something hard in here. Let's not forget he competed for the elite right up to retirement - will even argue that the move to LA Galaxy was premature and he was still making moves at Real before he left there. Don't let the celebrity and the pop star wife fool you.
Ok It was check the stats now stats don't matter?

His spells at AC Milian and PSG were not successful Even though he won trophies (Anderson)

ok here is a List of some ELITE PLAYERS! Who you leaving out and why?
EQQzzwBXUAAtAkf.jpg

Niggaz just woke up and decided to attack a united legend
Reason # 123656 y i hate chelshit fans
This has nothing to do with who someone plays for lmao this the problem united fans can't separate their feelings.

I attack Beckham because he's a united legend but say I love Roy Keane Carrick van nistelrooy.

Where your logic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back