Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho slander and he hasn't even joined us yet lol
LMAO, nah, no Sancho slander. Been following Dembele since his Rennes days while Boga was on loan there. The Dembele i watched at Rennes and Dortmund is more talented than Sancho. He just needs to stay healthy. Sancho is still a beast though.

LMAO, nah, no Sancho slander. Been following Dembele since his Rennes days while Boga was on loan there. The Dembele i watched at Rennes and Dortmund is more talented than Sancho. He just needs to stay healthy. Sancho is still a beast though.
I'm a fan of Dembele but his fitness issues mean he will probably not see the heights that Sancho might reach. To be injured so often so young doesn't bode well

Juve chief said because of the virus Italian clubs will go more in the direction of NBA trading. He said the only clubs that should be fine is the Germans because their economy and how much they have invested

I'm a fan of Dembele but his fitness issues mean he will probably not see the heights that Sancho might reach. To be injured so often so young doesn't bode well
giphy.gif

I don’t see the bigger leagues doing this...

Best route to go instead cancelling the season however if I supported Everton Arsenal etc I would be annoyed

Man, I like both options. At the rate at which things were going, Man Utd were going to catch us for the 4th spot.

As long as we don’t continue the season I am fine with that. Take that Champions League spot and run.

Man, I like both options. At the rate at which things were going, Man Utd were going to catch us for the 4th spot.

As long as we don’t continue the season I am fine with that. Take that Champions League spot and run.
Haha teams challenging for top 4 that will benefit are Leicester Chelsea and man united.

Sheffield United are 2 points behind man united with a game in hand they would be getting robbed!! arsenal are 5 points behind with a game in hand they would could have an argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back