Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't seen the match but I heard a miracle happened....

giphy.gif

Bro, the congregation all prayed in unison for Lingard this morning.

The Good Lord came thru...

I’m just glad the media are picking up on the truth because majority of fans are brainwashed by the media and up until recently the media just blame Ole and the fans see sacking Ole as an easy solution.

It isn’t.
He's part of the problem and needs to go either way

He's part of the problem and needs to go either way

Agreed. But doing it now is pointless. Honestly I think the reluctance to sign Fernandes is because they already eying a new manager for the summer.

Speaking on Fernandes this when we sign him...

081CD66B-A903-4521-BE24-C2EDED3E0124.jpeg

However I agree in not overpaying for him...nobody else really cares about signing him.

Considering where United are in the league (5th, 34 points) with Chelsea (4th, 40 points) and given the fact that both teams play each other on the 17th Feb...

1) United's board are really doing a HUGE disservice to OGS and United fans in general by not giving the manager the overall necessary tools to get the 4th place spot (and potentially winning the Europa league) done

2) Considering United's limited firepower up top at the season, and now further exacerbated with their main goalscorer Rashford being out for a sustained period, why isn't a new striker already brought in as of yesterday? Regardless of loan/permanent etc, United do realise that if Martial got injured again, then they're literally relying on Greenwood to bang in the goals to get them into a champions league spot and/or win the Europa league. A player that when combining his game time minutes, has probably only played 7 premier league games total in his professional career.....That's who the mighty Man United want to put their faith in?! For the 3rd richest football club in the world, that's a derelict of duty of the highest order

3) The Bruno Fernandes deal has been a farce from start to finish, regardless if it ends up happening or not. Even worse than Haaland given all the public courting, the previous negotiations in Summer 19 etc. You know you need this type of player, just get the deal done or move on to the next one

4) If it's true that some of these transfers are being halted by senior management because they're looking at a new manager, then again, you've got to ask yourself, why are the board half stepping? Either you were going to back OGS coming into the Jan transfer window or you don't....in which case, get rid of him now. Moreover, it shouldn't really take a specific manager in mind, for a club with the amount of resources and football knowledge on tap to know if they're investing in a decent player for the long-term

So u wanna scrap the season whilst we're sitting on 5th?
You know how many players champions league football attracts?
Nah ole can go now

Who do you want to bring in now that will make a difference with this squad?

I don’t see Allegri as an option so it leaves Poch. If we get Poch now we will have to compensate Spurs £10m because of his contract with Spurs. That’s money we can use in the summer for signings.

Considering where United are in the league (5th, 34 points) with Chelsea (4th, 40 points) and given the fact that both teams play each other on the 17th Feb...

1) United's board are really doing a HUGE disservice to OGS and United fans in general by not giving the manager the overall necessary tools to get the 4th place spot (and potentially winning the Europa league) done

2) Considering United's limited firepower up top at the season, and now further exacerbated with their main goalscorer Rashford being out for a sustained period, why isn't a new striker already brought in as of yesterday? Regardless of loan/permanent etc, United do realise that if Martial got injured again, then they're literally relying on Greenwood to bang in the goals to get them into a champions league spot and/or win the Europa league. A player that when combining his game time minutes, has probably only played 7 premier league games total in his professional career.....That's who the mighty Man United want to put their faith in?! For the 3rd richest football club in the world, that's a derelict of duty of the highest order

3) The Bruno Fernandes deal has been a farce from start to finish, regardless if it ends up happening or not. Even worse than Haaland given all the public courting, the previous negotiations in Summer 19 etc. You know you need this type of player, just get the deal done or move on to the next one

4) If it's true that some of these transfers are being halted by senior management because they're looking at a new manager, then again, you've got to ask yourself, why are the board half stepping? Either you were going to back OGS coming into the Jan transfer window or you don't....in which case, get rid of him now. Moreover, it shouldn't really take a specific manager in mind, for a club with the amount of resources and football knowledge on tap to know if they're investing in a decent player for the long-term

The main excuse is value in the market. Sporting are trying it cause they know we’re desperate but they are also desperate so we can’t let them rob us. IMO he is not a £70m player.

After Sanchez, AWB (I think he is worth the £50m) and Maguire (we got badly robbed) I think the club is determined to get rid of the Utd tax.

I agree with everything you said.. considering the state of the team its negligence to not add to the squad.

So u wanna scrap the season whilst we're sitting on 5th?
You know how many players champions league football attracts?
Nah ole can go now

And honestly, if you check last season thread...I had written this season off at least 4-5 games before the end of last season. We’re actually doing better than expected.

I said Chelsea will be top 4. I expected Spurs to be doing way better...so yea...we’re doing better than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back