Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavi doesn't want to come in mid-season. Valverde must be heated, oh well lol

Suarez out 4 months. Griez as striker and Fati/Dembele on the left

@toheeb27 latest linked player is Lewis dunk what do you think about him ?

From the little i have seen, seems decent. Looks like he is adapting well to their new playing style. @Water Ur Seeds would be able to provide a better scouting report. Not sure he is Chelsea quality though, wold rather just get Ake even though i wish he was taller (lol).

He is a quality defender, seriously one of the best passing defenders in the EPL imo, he can thread a through ball from his own box to the strikers boot or spray a 100 yard diag across the pitch onto a wingers boot, his passing really is a joy to watch...

Another strong quality is his leadership/organising it seems when he doensnt play the backline becomes raggedy and falls apart and looks shambolic...

At the end of the day I would be abit gutted to see him leave as its great to see a defender with such passing ability ball out but I would love to see him get a chance at a big club and see how fares, hes not really a spring chicken so its his chance for a big move... He has one (maybe two) England caps and I dont doubt if he played for a big club he would have more...

All that is well good but he is a good defender too, he does make flying tackles that look great but that often means your teams been caught out haha but he is also composed too and is often in the right place at the right time... His partnership with Duffy was epic over last few seasons, prolly the best defending duo in the EPL, in fact they prolly kept Brighton up as they wernt scoring goals and the clean sheets kept the team up really...

Now it’s Allegri to Barca and Poch is in talks with Utd but doesn’t want to come until the summer.

Rumours on road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back