Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so to you Bale not learnin' Spanish is worse than Pogba playin' to get our manager sacked then openly courting other clubs? That's mad.

The reason no one wants Bale is coz he's an old cripple on mad wages. If one of those went away he'd get a club ASAP. So if he were a cripple but his wages weren't so high, or his wages were high but he's always fit.

No bids for a player who has said he wants to leave.
No one wants Pogba because they don't believe he'd improve their team that much

If you believe that you ain’t paying attention.

I can discuss Pogba when personal feelings are taken out of the conversation and common sense is used.

Facts are two European giants both want Pogba, both teams are way way better than Utd and both teams have to adhere to financial fair play rules. This is facts.

Last edited:
Easy...wages!
Everyone knows Spurs is tight on wages and Bale is on some big bucks.
Look I could be wrong and he goes to Spurs.....but I don't know if it's palatable on Bale's side to go with a significant drop in wages OR for Spurs to break their wage structure for him

Real Madrid could just give him a lump sum and we pay a quarter of his wages, that's if they really want him out.

PSG haven't bid
Bro, you sound silly when you say that. You need to watch the market and understand financial fair play rules. Teams want him but can’t afford him.

So why didn't Juve and Real go for Pogba before other players? FFP would only be an issue coz they made what they consider to be their priority signings first.

PSG haven't bid

So why didn't Juve and Real go for Pogba before other players? FFP would only be an issue coz they made what they consider to be their priority signings first.

None of those players cost £160m + wages. In order to do a deal they need to sell players...hence the desperation to get rid of Bale, Isco etc...but these players are on huge wages and it isn’t easy to get rid. This is all documented, I’m not just making it up.

Juve midfield is stacked but Sarri still wants Pogba even tho they’re paying Ramsey 400k a week. Figure that out...

My timeline crazy saying Maguire deal done for £80m.

SMFH.

And that’s how Madrid fans will feel paying 160m for Pogba.

The market is crazy.

Maguire the best option in the world?

Nah but he is PL proven, starter in the England squad and just about the right age. Fits the profile of being English. He instantly improves the squad but just isn’t worth the money imo.

I’m hearing it’s 70m upfront with 10 in addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back