Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werner is a good shout he shouldn't be too expensive.

If we move pulisic to a number 10 Hudson and Sancho could be exciting
Also, I feel with Loftus Cheek out, we lack size players in the middle. Sergej Milinković-Savić might be a good target, hopefully the prize tag is lower than it was a few years ago. Again, Sergej Milinković-Savić should be a target if we sell Jorginho to Juventus.

Wrong once again.

The board, manager, and players have all been targeted equally.

The players and the board didn't have an international movement in place that drove them out the club. Wenger took all the flack during the #WengerOut bandwagon went on a roll while the board sat back and counted the cash. Saying the board, manager and players were targeted equally is a lie.

The players and the board didn't have an international movement in place that drove them out the club. Wenger took all the flack during the #WengerOut bandwagon went on a roll while the board sat back and counted the cash. Saying the board, manager and players were targeted equally is a lie.

It's not a lie. When the two of you can explain how to get rid of an owner and the front office that's being backed by the owner let me know.

Wenger should take flack when he stands there as a human shield for the owner and the board and blames the supporters for the crap on the field and the toxic atmosphere. The mans tactics were stale and outdated. Non existent defensive tactics, giving players free reign, spending £30m on players like Xhaka, etc. But nah. Blame the fans. It's all troopz, DT, robbie's fault.

You guys need to wake up from that Wenger dream.

It's not a lie. When the two of you can explain how to get rid of an owner and the front office that's being backed by the owner let me know.

Wenger should take flack when he stands there as a human shield for the owner and the board and blames the supporters for the crap on the field and the toxic atmosphere. The mans tactics were stale and outdated. Non existent defensive tactics, giving players free reign, spending £30m on players like Xhaka, etc. But nah. Blame the fans. It's all troopz, DT, robbie's fault.

Well you got your wish: Wenger's gone just like you wanted and we are on the worst run of form in 42 years. I've never seen an Arsenal team as bad as this under Wenger and anyone else before.

We have a shit board making stupid decisions, taking all the club's cash and turning the club into a poisonous joke, but nah, instead of focusing the vitriol on Kroenke let's run out the guy who in his latter days was dragging a lacklustre squad kicking and screaming to consistent European football, winning a few FA Cups and keeping us semi-relevant. I hope the #WengerOut movement was worth it.

What if I told you that Wenger was the human shield protecting the fans from the owner/boards fuckery?!!!!

F540110F-5813-4F8D-8596-D368C73D92AE.gif

I'm not even going to bother anymore. You guys have it all figured out. The Arsenal fans are the ones to blame for the clubs current state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back