Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m happy Jose is back...his charisma alone makes the PL the better place...

But any rival team should be worried, Jose makes his team hard to beat. He now has one of if not the best striker in Europe.

If he gets them to click it’s a problem.

For those who think I hate on Jose.

The issues I have with him, well we about to see if he’s changed. If he has, it’s a problem.

Put it like this, if Jose was in charge for the CL final...Spurs might be European champions right now.

You sound kind of shook.

These mourinho haters is shook. I’m glad he’s going against the odds. The perfect underdog in this situation. Spurs only issue this season is there defense, and that will be resolved. You guys shouldn’t be worried.

According to @DNB1 & @Water Ur Seeds , he’s way past his coaching prime, and washed. You guys keeping the same energy, a good thing. Be happy he acquired a worst team than Manchester United :). He’s with a mid table team for fucks sake. Why are the world so worried!?!?

5 years with poch: 0 trophies.

Oh word??? Ima Jose hater??? Cool hes not fallen out with staff and players or gotten fired in mid table from his last few jobs...

I actually wish him well, I would rather Spurs win the league than City, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal!!!

Last edited:

But any rival team should be worried, Jose makes his team hard to beat. He now has one of if not the best striker in Europe.

The issues I have with him, well we about to see if he’s changed. If he has, it’s a problem.

Put it like this, if Jose was in charge for the CL final...Spurs might be European champions right now.

you could replace that with any manager, it’s a 50/50 chance.

if Poch would have started Lucas Moura, we would have won that game and Poch would have probably left on top, after the final.

Reactions: GNS

Bro this is fake, but yo what's going on with you and Mourinho? It's like you're more excited than me that he is coming to the club.

I feel like deep down you're a Spurs fan but don't want to admit it.

ima let you get the lols off cause you need them in this thread.

Image result for mourinho spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back