Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Mourinho at a club with no money, only a couple of establiahed players in their prime and doesnt like bringing through youth? And they're already midtable? Lol destined to end disastrously

I think youre right...

Not rejuvenating the squad after the CL really effected the squad imo, if that was down to Levy not wanting to spend then that will not end well with Jose... tbh I wont be surprised if Jose starts taking reckless after the January transfer window lol

I think youre right...

Not rejuvenating the squad after the CL really effected the squad imo, if that was down to Levy not wanting to spend then that will not end well with Jose... tbh I wont be surprised if Jose starts taking reckless after the January transfer window lol
Exactly i give it less than 6 months before him and Levy have fallen out. If he thinks he's gonna be able to break the world transfer record like he did with Pogba or buy another 75 mil striker he's got another thing coming

Interesting move by Jose n Levy, both of them knew beforehand all the assumptions that are around about it eachother...

I'll reserve judgement for now lol.

Jose playing it well though, another what? 50 Mill bag untill 2023 lol

To me Jose just needs to win something...league cup, fa cup....shit he'll probably try to do a 2-for-1 and win europa league just to get into champs league through the backdoor too!

rB8CLF3UdB6AQFSMAAE9asYJrYU004.jpg.webp

_109747623_golf3.jpg

garethbale-croppedutl0sbniz4fc1w4x2svyk8vadjpg

Prem just got more interesting.

Conflicted:
- I want Jose to be successful
- Spuds tho
Lol, don’t listen to the scorned Man Utd fans. This is good for both sides. I said a few months ago Spurs are ready to go to the next level. Mourinho will take them there. They will back him financially, at least at the beginning. It’s up to him to get results. The bar is low, I think he will be able to clear it.

These mourinho haters is shook. I’m glad he’s going against the odds. The perfect underdog in this situation. Spurs only issue this season is there defense, and that will be resolved. You guys shouldn’t be worried.

According to @DNB1 & @Water Ur Seeds , he’s way past his coaching prime, and washed. You guys keeping the same energy, a good thing. Be happy he acquired a worst team than Manchester United :). He’s with a mid table team for fucks sake. Why are the world so worried!?!?

5 years with poch: 0 trophies.

These mourinho haters is shook. I’m glad he’s going against the odds. The perfect underdog in this situation. Spurs only issue this season is there defense, and that will be resolved. You guys shouldn’t be worried.

According to @DNB1 & @Water Ur Seeds , he’s way past his coaching prime, and washed. You guys keeping the same energy, a good thing. Be happy he acquired a worst team than Manchester United :)

5 years with poch: 0 trophies.

Exactly - all he needs to do is win a league cup, fa cup, europa league....and he'll be back to his braggadocios self

Kane and Son are Jose players, for sure. Siss and NDom too. Then the two CBs are players Jose tried to sign. Winks, Alli or Erik, they have options.

Should be able to sign a higher caliber of player now that Jose there. Give him this team and money watch him merk.

Lmao... it will end in tears. Save this post.

Excellent short term fix.

Poch has no influence or say on contracts or new signings. Let’s see how Jose handles Levy cause he couldn’t work with Woodward.

But as I said you will see an immediate effect and he may get a trophy.

I think he’ll concentrate on CL and try and win it.

After the summer window, you’ll see Jose upset when he isn’t backed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back