Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carzola is so class before Wenger was sacked he said there a 1 year contract on the table for him. Arsenal definitely miss him

Honestly I was completely shocked when I saw him play for Spain the other day....
This was a guy that I completely written off for having a further football career and thought him lucky to be able to walk normally again.
Now his balling for his country.......I am genuinely happy for him and to be proven wrong because he is a true talent that plays football in "the right way".

Lo siento Santi!

Honestly I was completely shocked when I saw him play for Spain the other day....
This was a guy that I completely written off for having a further football career and thought him lucky to be able to walk normally again.
Now his balling for his country.......I am genuinely happy for him and to be proven wrong because he is a true talent that plays football in "the right way".

Lo siento Santi!

Last year was his first season back and he didn't look like he hasn't played for a while some players are worth gambling on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back