Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said they got a toxic fan base. I didn’t blame them for on the pitch performances.

When fans wish cancer on their own players kids, shit is toxic

Utd got its fan cams but it ain’t famous cause the majority of match going fans can see the issues at this club and crying about getting the Glazers out after every game won’t work. The worst I seen was that one fan have a go at Pogba last day of the season. And he made himself look stupid.

Singling out and booing your own players is also embarrassing. Especially when he’s being scapegoated by Emery.
Those are internet trolls, not Arsenal fans.

That's like a hundred points gained with the fans lol.

Not all goobers fans agree with the way they are being portrayed by AFTV.
I'm sure some Goober fans might have voted for brexit in the hopes that alot of the characters from AFTV get swept up and out by the home office.

Man C and Liverpool players beefing in the England camp.

Sterling out the squad for next game.

Last edited:
I saw the push, gomez was actin like sterling was his lil nigga.
Cyaah push bad man so pon tv and tink seh it done

GL-Graphic-arsenal-X-files-v3.jpg

I’m not sure Sterling should have been dropped. This is just rivalism, healthy competition.

Besides Gomez would have swept up Sterling...lmao

I’m not sure Sterling should have been dropped. This is just rivalism, healthy competition.

Besides Gomez would have swept up Sterling...lmao
I can see Gomez doing I'm from Lewisham lmao no one that went school with him ever mentioned him

I think this has given a pass for sterling to receive the hostility he used to get before he became a activist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back