Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toheeb27 since you the homie I'll stop for the good of the site.
giphy.gif

Like I said, keep it consistent throughout baseball. If you think the World Series ain't sticky worthy, then the offseason ain't either.

Like I said, keep it consistent throughout baseball. If you think the World Series ain't sticky worthy, then the offseason ain't either.
I told you i aint do that. So now whats the fucking endgame here. Leave it alone and just accept the truce and keep it moving. I get to you that much that you willing to inconvenience others on here

I told you i aint do that. So now whats the fucking endgame here. Leave it alone and just accept the truce and keep it moving. I get to you that much that you willing to inconvenience others on here
Says the guy who drops "dirty foreigner" or "dirty faggot" in every post towards me and I'm not even insulting you. Uh huh. You project a lot

Says the guy who drops "dirty foreigner" or "dirty faggot" in every post towards me and I'm not even insulting you. Uh huh. You project a lot
I call it like i see it, youre insulting me by being involved with something dealing with me and don't act like you ain't said shit about my parents. You not innocent in this and that's why we are where we are. For some reason you refuse to let it go.

I call it like i see it, youre insulting me by being involved with something dealing with me and don't act like you ain't said shit about my parents. You not innocent in this and that's why we are where we are. For some reason you refuse to let it go.
I don't care. Lol @ the bolded.

Ok. I don't care if the regular season ain't stickied, only a few post in there anyways but the WS is an event. Let it cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back