Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me laugh how you man carry on. It’s like you man are so scarred from the years of UTD dominance that you can’t comprehend what a Utd poster says. Lmao...

Saying Utd is top four contenders is delusional. Never once said that.

What in the actual fuck is delusional about saying Woodward has ruined this club?

Your rants is constantly aimed at Jose Mourinho,or the majority off. Woodward, not much at all.

We get it, you and Shaka hislop can go on and on and on about you’ll hate to mourinho, whilst he giving y’all the last 2 trophies you will witness in a long time.

There is only one constant: Ed Woodward is still making the big decision at your club. At this point, just be happy being the richest football club without a run for any kind of trophy.

Your rants is constantly aimed at Jose Mourinho,or the majority off. Woodward, not much at all.

We get it, you and Shaka hislop can go on and on and on about you’ll hate to mourinho, whilst he giving y’all the last 2 trophies you will witness in a long time.

There is only one constant: Ed Woodward is still making the big decision at your club. At this point, just be happy being the richest football club without a run for any kind of trophy.

Fam u live in your own bubble when it comes to football...sit this one out and let Blue London back up his claims.

I post on Jose cause you bite every time.

It’s that simple.

Jose works at Sky Sports. I need to say nothing more about Jose. He is not on a sabbatical. He works there cause nobody wanted to hire him to manage their club.

Before you bite again. JOSE WILL BE BACK IN WORK SOON.

Fam u live in your own bubble when it comes to football...sit this one out and let Blue London back up his claims.

I post on Jose cause you bite every time.

It’s that simple.

Jose works at Sky Sports. I need to say nothing more about Jose. He is not on a sabbatical. He works there cause nobody wanted to hire him to manage their club.

Before you bite again. JOSE WILL BE BACK IN WORK SOON.

Did you just called yourself a Master Troll????
Aite bruh, carry on El Troll.
Watch y’all back @Blue_London . He’s telling on himself

Did you just called yourself a Master Troll????

Aite bruh, carry on El Troll.
Watch y’all back @Blue_London . He’s telling on himself

Nothing of substance in your posts, fam. Like I said you should sit this one out.

You come in here posting gifs of Jose like he ain’t a pundit right now.

You only get trolled cause you allow it...or maybe you’re delusional on the state of football right now.

I’m a vet from the good old days on the IC. I can troll with the best of them. I retired that shit before the IC died.

I really only post in here nowadays cause I love football. Not just Man Utd but all football.

Nothing of substance in your posts, fam. Like I said you should sit this one out.

You come in here posting gifs of Jose like he ain’t a pundit right now.

You only get trolled cause you allow it...or maybe you’re delusional on the state of football right now.

I’m a vet from the good old days on the IC. I can troll with the best of them. I retired that shit before the IC died.

I really only post in here nowadays cause I love football. Not just Man Utd but all football.

I blame Woodward for this.
Come back to planet earth @DNB1 , in the name of the blood, amen!!

Them Jose gif irking your soul like that playa! You get nightmares when Jose is on the summer jam screen huh! Jah know starrr

Last edited:
Lmao gone out with a friend come back to this your delusional because your faith that ole will get the tools to turn it around and because you have the belief united will get back to that position it's not serious enjoy the fight for top 4 it's your level now

Lmao gone out with a friend come back to this your delusional because your faith that ole will get the tools to turn it around and because you have the belief united will get back to that position it's not serious enjoy the fight for top 4 it's your level now

Pull up one post where I think that Ed Woodward would get this team back to where it should be.

It’s not Ole, it’s not Jose...it could be Pep...but without the right backing it ain’t happening.

The main reason Jose failed is because he wasn’t backed by Woodward. Why would I think Ole will succeed?

I’ll wait.

Maybe it’s you that’s delusional thinking that Utd fans don’t know what time it is.

Pull up one post where I think that Ed Woodward would get this team back to where it should be.

It’s not Ole, it’s not Jose...it could be Pep...but without the right backing it ain’t happening.

The main reason Jose failed is because he wasn’t backed by Woodward. Why would I think Ole will succeed?

I’ll wait.

Maybe it’s you that’s delusional thinking that Utd fans don’t know what time it is.
You need to apologise to everyone in here we was telling you this for an entire year you wasn't having it!!!!!!!! When ole was riding high it was all Jose now you seeing the light with no apology?

You need to apologise to everyone in here we was telling you this for an entire year you wasn't having it!!!!!!!! When ole was riding high it was all Jose now you seeing the light with no apology?

No. Lol!

When Ole was riding high who knew then that Ole wouldn’t be backed this summer. Net spend of £65m and lost 4 players with no replacements.

But look at the difference in the way Ole handles not being backed compared to how Jose handles not being backed.

Jose could have still been the boss if he handled it better. He’s still a way better coach than Ole in terms of tactics.

I’ll say it for the last time... the way Jose acted is what got him the sack. The same way he acted that got him the sack in the PL on two occasions previously.

Ole is just as upset as Jose that he didn’t get replacement strikers...additional midfielders. But he ain’t making the club look stupid in the media because he wasn’t backed.

Same way Klopp isn’t crying cause they never signed anyone.

Now Poch, Poch is showing signs of a meltdown publicly...and I’m willing to bet money he won’t be there next season.

You see how that works? Jose style of managing upwards gets you the sack in 2019. Same way it did at both his Chelsea stints.

None of this has anything to do with how Jose performed as a tactician.

My job is to manage people. And being a black man I have to manage upwards diplomatically or risk losing my job.

I realise now that my criticism of Jose went over your head. I’m sorry for that, fam.

Niggas clearly forgot how over the moon I was we got Jose...and how happy I was when Ed extended his contract.

That man still mad at Jose because he lashed out at there shitty board decision and glad that ole is a pussy to express himself.

Beta male ting dat.

Just be happy for the 2 trophies Jose Mourinho brought to your team and even happier for the Man U legend for being the new coach! He’s in good hands now with the board

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back