Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard sometimes used a 4-4-2 while he was at Derby. Tried it during preseason with us a few times, and Michy refused to pass the ball a single time and we never went back to it. With Werner, we might go back to it.

Ok, i am done posting about Werner till it actually happens.

Could work. Kante and Kov can work in a two man midfield calm. Long as the FBs are on point it should be cool

What sticks out is competent recruitment department.

Within 1.5 hrs it went from Liverpool might not be able to afford the deal to Werner being open to a move to Chelsea to Chelsea having a deal in principle in place with the club.

It’s professional and it’s ambitious. Credit where it’s due.

The issue I have is Werner fits in.

But any player that openly says he wants to play for Liverpool....should go to Liverpool as far as I’m concerned. (As a Utd fan)

Mentality.

Bro they're gettin' quality and we're supposed to be happy about a Watford reject from China. Let's not try make out like it isn't anything other than it is, lit for Chelsea

Bro they're gettin' quality and we're supposed to be happy about a Watford reject from China. Let's not try make out like it isn't anything other than it is, lit for Chelsea

Bruh it’s a great deal for Chelsea. I’m also 95% certain that Utd have been monitoring him closely.

Ighalo is a back up striker bro... we still in 2 cups along with the PL. He offers other options if needs be. I’m certain that Ole wants a striker. But he wants Sancho too.

Utd will only have 60-80mil net spend. Which means yes, we will spend but once we include the money from Smalling, Rojo maybe Lingard and Jones, the net spend will be what it has been for the past few years now.

I know you don’t like but Ole sees Martial/Greenwood as our strikers with the view that Rashford (James as his back up) and Sancho (Greenwood as his back up) will contribute.

I think we will go for Sancho, Grealish and Jude Bellingham and that’s what you getting this summer.

They will either do a loan deal or buy a perm striker in January.

I also think when’s it’s time for Ighalo to leave we gonna miss him...kind of like we miss Fellaini sometimes..

Ighalo is a back up striker bro..

I know you don’t like but Ole sees Martial/Greenwood as our strikers with the view that Rashford (James as his back up) and Sancho (Greenwood as his back up) will contribute.

I think we will go for Sancho, Grealish and Jude Bellingham and that’s what you getting this summer.

They will either do a loan deal or buy a perm striker in January.

He's out only actual striker so he's not back up how does that even work.

Obviously I don't like Martial and Greenwood as our CFs next season coz it's fuckin' trash.

@toheeb27 what's going on here Pedro William definitely leaving?

So we have Hudson odoi, pulisic, ziyech mount Werner Tammy giroud batman. Not to mention the midfield

How's this going to work.

Lol scoring goals has been a problem for Chelsea killing of the games. But I don't like the idea of a 2 man midfield the holes between the lines at Chelsea have been a huge problem

@toheeb27 what's going on here Pedro William definitely leaving?

So we have Hudson odoi, pulisic, ziyech mount Werner Tammy giroud batman. Not to mention the midfield

How's this going to work.
Pedro is definitely gone. Willian wants a 3 year deal and we dont give players over 30 that length of contract.

Michy will most likely get sold, i think he is in the last year of his deal.

..................Tammy...................
Werner ........................Pulisic
...................Ziyech...................

............Kova.............Kante......

RLC, Mount and Odoi (if he stays out of jail) will rotate and come off the bench. Hope Jorginho gets sold.

Meanwhile Levy has just got a £175m loan to get Spurs through the Covid outbreak and lack of match revenue. Roman Abromivich would have put his hand in his back pocket...ijs

This is the best run team in the PL @Mknight?

They wanted to furlough staff and now a loan to pay the bills. I wonder what their transfer strategy looks like going forward? another self imposed 2 year transfer ban?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back