Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but on paper I could make a strong case that real Madrid has had a better team or as good.

Barcelona were just more synced. Until this season and they're still top
Only after Neymar went. From 2008 up until then Barca were the creme de la creme. It's a wonder Real were able to win at all

Am I the only person who finds it wild that Sergio Ramos only won la Liga 4 times?

Ronaldo only won it twice that's an elite real Madrid team

I agree but on paper I could make a strong case that real Madrid has had a better team or as good.

Barcelona were just more synced. Until this season and they're still top
4CE6A3F200000578-5803225-image-a-76_1528109710945.jpg

Btw, new RTJ is FIRE!!!!!!!

I think rijkaard set the foundations and pep took it to another level @Infamous114 correct me if I'm wrong

Same with Jose at Madrid ancelotti and Zidane continued the foundation

No, you're right. We've owned Real in the Messi era.

Off topic, ESPNFC been clowning us for the Lautaro negotiations cause we want to sell washed up parts instead of paying the release clause

Madrid were never as good as Barca.

Barca has the best midfield in history and then the best front 3.

Real had to break nuff records to win it that one time with Jose and in 17, Madrid actually scored fewer goals and conceded more than Barca.

Based on my posts the past few days, it would have been easy to see i am not as enthusiastic as most on Werner to Chelsea. If this is going to work, its going to take some impressive managing by Lampard. I hope i am wrong.

Now i need to go watch Germany National team games, bcos thats where Werner tends to play as the lone forward.

If we get Werner, dude is going to spend most of his time as our starting LW. If this happens, we really really need to bring in a top class Left Back to make this effective.

If this really happens, i am definitely going to need a few days to talk myself into it. Watching the Germany vs. Holland game (2-2, great comeback by Holland) right now, dude spends most of his time on either touchline or in the Midfield. Sane and Gnabry spend more time in the box than him.

Lampard sometimes used a 4-4-2 while he was at Derby. Tried it during preseason with us a few times, and Michy refused to pass the ball a single time and we never went back to it. With Werner, we might go back to it.

Ok, i am done posting about Werner till it actually happens.

Last edited:
Multiple sources claiming Werner to Chelsea almost done.

People thought Covid was gonna stop the OG clubs..lol

Nah bro, not for those clubs worth 1.5billi and above.

Chelsea are also monitoring Sancho closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back