Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Bukayo Saka?

Foh
What position do u think is his ideal one? He has done a good job at Left Back this season, but the kid was a winger most of his life. Would like to see him get a run of games on the wings to see if he can be elite there before converting him into a fullback permanently.

In the latest episode of our "Find a team for Werner" series, we take a look at Juventus. Werner is a rich man's version of Dris Mertens and we saw how Mertens dominated in that system playing a the 9 while Sarri was at Napoli. The system does not need a prototypical 9 to be successful and Werner would be a perfect fit in it.

This season, Sarri tried to use Higuain as his number 9, but quickly realized that Higuain sucks now. So before the season got stopped, he was mostly using Ronaldo or Dybala as his 9 with Higuain on the bench. Werner should be able to walk in and immediately be the starting number 9.

What position do u think is his ideal one? He has done a good job at Left Back this season, but the kid was a winger most of his life. Would like to see him get a run of games on the wings to see if he can be elite there before converting him into a fullback permanently.

I would like to see get some time on the wings first before deciding which position is best.

In the latest episode of our "Find a team for Werner" series, we take a look at Juventus. Werner is a rich man's version of Dris Mertens and we saw how Mertens dominated in that system playing a the 9 while Sarri was at Napoli. The system does not need a prototypical 9 to be successful and Werner would be a perfect fit in it.

This season, Sarri tried to use Higuain as his number 9, but quickly realized that Higuain sucks now. So before the season got stopped, he was mostly using Ronaldo or Dybala as his 9 with Higuain on the bench. Werner should be able to walk in and immediately be the starting number 9.
I wont lie I thought dybala was washed lol me and sarri both got humbled fast

If UEAFA and the FA dont start handing out SERIOUS punishments for incidents of racism now, I wanna see clubs unite and all go on strike/walkout...

When the money dries up watch these big organisations hopefully panic and buckle...

Last edited:
Am I the only person who finds it wild that Sergio Ramos only won la Liga 4 times?

Ronaldo only won it twice that's an elite real Madrid team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back