Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most overrated rivalries?

United Liverpool
Chelsea arsenal
Arsenal spurs
Overrated in what sense? There have been pretty memorable fixtures between all those over the years.

What rivalries would you say those clubs have that are more intense than the ones you mentioned. Only one I can think of is Chelsea Spurs

Overrated in what sense? There have been pretty memorable fixtures between all those over the years.

What rivalries would you say those clubs have that are more intense than the ones you mentioned. Only one I can think of is Chelsea Spurs
I don't get how Chelsea spurs has got so hostile lt literally has nothing to play for. And is almost too one sided

I think bragging rights is when you know a rivalry is worthless

United and Liverpool is relevant in terms most successful teams but when's the last time that match was for anything?

So last 10 years
Liverpool Vs Chelsea (not so much now)
United Vs Chelsea (not so much now)
United Vs city
City Vs Liverpool
Liverpool Vs crystal palace ( for a short period)
Arsenal Vs Liverpool ( the best premier League rivalry) the best matches the best goals

I don't get how Chelsea spurs has got so hostile lt literally has nothing to play for. And is almost too one sided

I think bragging rights is when you know a rivalry is worthless

United and Liverpool is relevant in terms most successful teams but when's the last time that match was for anything?

So last 10 years
Liverpool Vs Chelsea (not so much now)
United Vs Chelsea (not so much now)
United Vs city
City Vs Liverpool
Liverpool Vs crystal palace ( for a short period)
Arsenal Vs Liverpool ( the best premier League rivalry) the best matches the best goals
None of those rivalries compare to your original list. I've been to a couple of Manchester derbies and they didnt feel that hostile.
City and Liverpool are the best teams but that's not really a rivalry.
United and Chelsea hasn't been one since the Ancelotti days.
Tbh that's one of the sad things about modern football there arent those real rivalries like we had with Arsenal. There doesn't even seem to be that rivalries amongst players let alone teams. It's all sanitised and most rivalries are blown up for the sake of Sky promotion

The battle for CL and EL spots will be interesting

EZHr8c4X0AAPkJD

I think this a bad idea, especially given how the government keeps chokin', but can't front like I'm not lookin' forward to it
Lol the Wednesday it was business as usual the government said nothing to worry about.

Arteta gets the virus then Hudson odoi the premier League can't hold out anymore cancel all fixtures the government comes out we have to stay home to save lives.

All that happened within 3 days?? Arteta and Hudson odoi will always be associated with the lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back