Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 MLB Thread (World Series Champs: Boston Red Sox)

All-Star game is a popularity thing but Realmuto got the stats to be the starting catcher for the NL team. Of course, it doesn't help that we're one of the worst teams in the league. I actually thought we'd be rock bottom

baez has a rocket for an arm. He a baseball human highlight reel

This cat leading the cubs in hr's,ops,hits,runs,sb's,rbi's and whitey talking bout bu bu but he doesnt walk enough man shut the fuck up

The 2 kids we brought up got their first wins in their debuts even if it was against the bum ass Mets. Alcantara and Lopez need to stay up here to see them develop.

nobody watches baseball anymore which is crazy. i haven't watched a game hardly all year. i live in atl now and had no idea the braves were first in the division until someone at work offered me tickets to a game last week

@juks
They talkin bout Giants trying to trade for Hayward out here. You heard anything out yo way?

Nah, I think heyward has a no trade clause until 2019 then it becomes a partial ntc

and I doubt the cubs trade heyward now, he's been hitting this year.Baez & heyward been carrying the cubs offense

this offseason is a different story

It’s insane to me that Griffey Jr. finished with 630 HR’s and a .284 BA despite spending the last half of his career habitually injured.

He and Bond’s really might be 1 & 2.

Back