Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loool some banter bid

Arsenal are a joke tho...

And that’s why I don’t buy into this GlazerOut movement. Our owners have spent enough to compete with City and Liverpool, it’s just been spent unwisely whereas Arsenal owner literally gives no fucks about the team and literally siphons money from the club to spend on his American teams.

I think UTD are addressing our issues but you can tell Woodward doesn’t want to give up control of signing new players...once the Glazers sort him out we can start to get going.

Arsenal are a joke tho...

And that’s why I don’t buy into this GlazerOut movement. Our owners have spent enough to compete with City and Liverpool, it’s just been spent unwisely whereas Arsenal owner literally gives no fucks about the team and literally siphons money from the club to spend on his American teams.

I think UTD are addressing our issues but you can tell Woodward doesn’t want to give up control of signing new players...once the Glazers sort him out we can start to get going.
I'm not saying you're wrong but your genuine faith in the club is amazing. Look at everything Chelsea has achieved over recent years and I'm still not sure about things

So we givin' Rash 300 a week all the while tryna short change De Gea smh some joke ting

I remember not too long ago there was an article about how the non-English/British (but mainly Spanish speaking) United were feeling like they were being dealt a bad hand when it came to contract negotiations but guys like Smalling, Jones etc were getting it good. Now here goes this Rashford joke ting!

He was already on a 120k and come to the end of his contract. Most players get a significant pay rise when signing a new contract, it’s not like it’s a contract extension.

I’m with you tho, but I’m just taking in to account that the money in football nowadays is a madness.

Mbappe gets paid 350k and he’s playing in the french league.

Mbappe gets 350k but he is literally the MAN for club and country, plus....he won the bloodclart world cup! Scored in the finals and everyting!!!!

Man UTD need to go bankrupt, with all the money they are throwing away.
Rashford is like the highest paid player in the prem, that's madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back