Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about pre season, recording the game highlights later, apparently Chong looked decent when he came on and was of the big positives...

Top 6 for this season???

1. United
2. City
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Chelsea
One of the top 4 will win it.
1.liv
2. United
3. City
4. Arse
5. Chelsea
6. West Ham

City got figured out towards the end of the season, don’t think they’ll be winning as many this year.

tenor.gif

1. Pool this is the year mofos!
2. City, never count out Pep
3. Da Chels - Sarri wins it in his 2nd season.
4. Arsenal - Emery honouring Wenger
5. The Spurs - Poch got cocky
6. Man U - Jose will lose the players, world champ Pogba will lead the mutiny.

There is a 90% chance city runs away with it again though, Pep's teams always evolve.

Why are we rejecting 60m for Willian is it that we think we can't purchase better ? Is Sarri in love.

Willian 60m
Hazard 170m
Courtious 35m

Window closing
Kasper/Donaromma
Bailey/Pulisic
Vidal is available
FEKIR/Depay/Zaha

This is going to be 6th season with essentially same squad

UTD talk...

It’s feeling like the board is not backing Jose this summer or their holding out for a ‘statement’ signing. But who? Bale? Nah can’t see it. So who?

Fred is a Carrick replacement. Dalot is for the future. And a goal keeper so Pereira can go on loan.

Sandro for LB keeps being mentioned and although I like Maguire, had a great World Cup...but he was 12mil last year and we knew about him. Now he’s 60+. WTF??

So if the board is not backing Jose, that means Jose has been given enough in their eyes and is not getting the best from the players. Which means Jose will be moaning all season if we are scrapping it out. SMH!

I’m hoping Martial is staying but I’m putting the most pressure on SANCHEZ... muthafucker better be brand new this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back