Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YO, @Northside7 , i have a deal for u. U seem to be the lowest on Liverpool in this thread (@figo is just a Klopp hater). Lets make a bet.

I think Liverpool AND Chelsea will finish ahead of Arsenal next season. If that happens, u DONT post a single word in the 2019/2020 Football thread, means u are gone for all of next season. If Arsenal "miraculously" finishes ahead of EITHER Chelsea or Liverpool, the same applies to me.

Odds are stacked in your favor. Arsenal just needs to be better than one of the 2. U cannot reject this bet, its too good.

YO, @Northside7 , i have a deal for u. U seem to be the lowest on Liverpool in this thread (@figo is just a Klopp hater). Lets make a bet.

I think Liverpool AND Chelsea will finish ahead of Arsenal next season. If that happens, u DONT post a single word in the 2019/2020 Football thread, means u are gone for all of next season. If Arsenal "miraculously" finishes ahead of EITHER Chelsea or Liverpool, the same applies to me.

Odds are stacked in your favor. Arsenal just needs to be better than one of the 2. U cannot reject this bet, its too good.

He will be posting under his other north London account

The most vocal arsenal fan not posting for a year? HA! Not happening.

I'm not allowing any of you to breathe easy.

The most vocal arsenal fan not posting for a year? HA! Not happening.

I'm not allowing any of you to breathe easy.
DamagedScaryAmmonite-size_restricted.gif

Just realised sky lost the rights to la Liga and bt sports doesn't have serie a anymore.

Didn't Amazon win some prem league games for next season?

You need to subscribe to like ten streaming services just to watch football someone needs to step in.

Just realised sky lost the rights to la Liga and bt sports doesn't have serie a anymore.

Didn't Amazon win some prem league games for next season?

You need to subscribe to like ten streaming services just to watch football someone needs to step in.

Oh I forgot about that, was that for 2018??? Fckn hope not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back