Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I've always said, Real Madrid is a dream for anyone. It's one of the biggest clubs in the world. There is also [Zinedine] Zidane as a coach and it's a dream for anybody who likes football. For now, I'm at Manchester. We don't know what the future holds. I'm at Manchester and I'm happy."

Pogba trying to jump ship

Like I've always said, Real Madrid is a dream for anyone. It's one of the biggest clubs in the world. There is also [Zinedine] Zidane as a coach and it's a dream for anybody who likes football. For now, I'm at Manchester. We don't know what the future holds. I'm at Manchester and I'm happy."

Pogba trying to jump ship

One of the reasons I always mocked Fergie and Co for that 'man u is the biggest club in the world' babble: man U players are always ready to jump ship when Real comes knocking(and never the other way around).

Utd has only just been knocked off the top by Madrid as richest club.

Madrid is a state run club. And taking the most revenue last year is understandable after winning 3 consecutive CL.

But Man U still making more money than any other PL club and we haven’t won it in 7 nearly 8 years. BIG MAN TINGS.

Utd has won the League title a record 20 times and have won it 3 years in a row on two occasions. ITS HARD TO RETAIN THE TITLE. Won the treble in 99. It’s taken 20 years for another team to get close.

Utd has done this in the fastest most competitive and physical league in the world.

The history and the 66 trophies at OT along with the WW fan base makes UTD the biggest club in the world.

Fight me.

Lol Madrid has won more and have way more prestigious trophies.

You cant use the premier league as an excuse why United is better because when you face Madrid you all ways catch a L!

Also the premier league has got far more competitive with a top 6 now when United was dominating there was Arsenal who you could outspend easily It was only until Chelsea came along and could match your spending and actually offered you competition for the best players Hence Mikel choosing Chelsea over United.

United Rich prestigious history They have always been a big team but only hold 3 champions leagues with Real Madrid doing that 3 times in 3 years.

No one is debating that united as well as Liverpool are the biggest clubs in England that is a Fact. But you are very close to been washed up back in my days type of guy

United bring up the treble Yes the only English team to do it however @Infamous114 how many times have you seen your team win the treble?

Inter Barcelona Bayern Munich etc have all won the treble in recent year with Barcelona doing it Multiple times in the last 15 years. So that argument doesn't hold up worldwide.

Correct me on anything if I am wrong

Winning the treble in La Ligue doesn’t compare. In last 20 years Valencia have won it twice and Atheltico once.

It’s a two team league. Two teams have money the rest don’t.

Winning the treble in La Ligue doesn’t compare. In last 20 years Valencia have won it twice and Atheltico once.

It’s a two team league. Two teams have money the rest don’t.

Lmao up until 2004 who had man united money? who even came close?

Wenger was creating miracles on a pathetic budget. Also, you going to ignore the prem was a two team league or is that different?

Atletico Madrid and Valencia have never won the treble. You can't say them winning the league is nonsense when Blackburn and Leicester have Prem medals

Lmao up until 2004 who had man united money? who even came close?

Wenger was creating miracles on a pathetic budget. Also, you going to ignore the prem was a two team league or is that different?

Atletico Madrid and Valencia have never won the treble. You can't say them winning the league is nonsense when Blackburn and Leicester have Prem medals

No my point was that La Ligue is won by Barca and R.Madrid other than those 3 occasions in the last 20 years.

In the last 20 years Man U have won 9 times, Arsenal twice, Chelsea 5 times and Man City 3 times and Leicester once. The PL is much more competitive than La Ligue. So if Barca or Madrid win the treble, it's a lot easier to do. PL is only 27 years old.

No my point was that La Ligue is won by Barca and R.Madrid other than those 3 occasions in the last 20 years.

In the last 20 years Man U have won 9 times, Arsenal twice, Chelsea 5 times and Man City 3 times and Leicester once. The PL is much more competitive than La Ligue. So if Barca or Madrid win the treble, it's a lot easier to do. PL is only 27 years old.

Barcelona was the first team to win the treble in la Liga in 08

His point is u guys did most of your damage when your league was a 2-3 team league. Yet u criticize Real (and Barcelona) for doing the same.

Thing with our players in the UK leaving to Real and Barca etc is often down to the weather and culture, especially if you're not from the UK, so have no family ties here... Would you rather live in cold and wet England, Northern England where its even more severe if you're at United or Spain and possibly closer to your family??? If Manchester was in Spain it would be totally different...

Plus if you go to Spain you are almost guaranteed to win trophies at some point in your career, in England you're not regardless of what club you are at...

Blimey the last/second episode of Harry's 'Full English' is abit depressing, didnt realise Merson is still addicted to betting, dude broke down... It was a good watch in general though, defo recommend it you prolly download it on your Sky etc

Thing with our players in the UK leaving to Real and Barca etc is often down to the weather and culture, especially if you're not from the UK, so have no family ties here... Would you rather live in cold and wet England, Northern England where its even more severe if you're at United or Spain and possibly closer to your family??? If Manchester was in Spain it would be totally different...

Plus if you go to Spain you are almost guaranteed to win trophies at some point in your career, in England you're not regardless of what club you are at...

What! You read any of the post playing United for a long time was exactly the same

OT:

For those that give a shit, please sign the petition for the shitty UK government to revoke Article 50 and end the nonsense that is Brexit.

Any petitions that reach 100k have to be discussed in parliament. When I signed it yesterday it was at 70k, this morning it is at 600k:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

I'm almost done they need to extend the date. Get rid of may and every political party has to work together and create a deal how can 27 countries work together but 4 parties can't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back