Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose with transfer ban and young players?

Sarri needs to improve but answer me this, and this question is to fans from everyteam.

Outside of Hazard and Kante which other chelsea player would start for a top 6 side?

Not sure I buy that on paper our team should challenge city Liverpool on form for 2 seasons they have been trash more a mentality issue.

Lb and cm is a very questionable position for us but this team should be getting in the top 4 very easily lack of competition for places is hurting the team

Bruh got a new tune called Black. Got the UK white folks in their feels. I was late on him too...pretty good.

What's funny about that is he just talking about the black experience he never mentions white people etc they want to be oppressed so bad

rly im a juventus fan i think i dont know but i dont like epl very much i always hated it . I am a big fan of SERIE A

just want win some money what abot u

Fucking tense.

Can somebody explain this to me? I know the top four goes to CL, but in Spain places five and six go to EL whereas in England it’s only the fifth spot. Italy and France don’t have as many spots but Germany does.

What gives? How does this work?

Can somebody explain this to me? I know the top four goes to CL, but in Spain places five and six go to EL whereas in England it’s only the fifth spot. Italy and France don’t have as many spots but Germany does.

What gives? How does this work?

If you win the fa cup you get a Europa League spot because city is already in the champions League. they bump it down to 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back